KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus versus Apokolips and New Genesis

Galactus versus Apokolips and New Genesis
Started by: Master-Borg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Galactus versus Apokolips and New Genesis

Darkseid learns of Galactus' impending arrival to his sector of the world and acts swiftly to forge an alliance with the New Gods to defeat the devourer of worlds. They have 24 hours before the planet-eater reaches their world. Can they drive away the mighty Galactus?

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:14 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus will die
alliance prevails

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:23 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Galactus.

Galactus would just head straight for New Genesis instead, since he already tried to eat Apokolips.

Forever Young...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:30 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evangel94
Galactus.

Galactus would just head straight for New Genesis instead, since he already tried to eat Apokolips.

Not canon, but the statement is true, mostly because New Genesis actually has life energy I imagine.

Anyways, new god tech is good enough to beat Galactus.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Still voting for Galactus, especially if he isn't starving. Standing in the middle of Supernovas and blowing up three solar systems with a single blast gives it Galactus in my book.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Mar 10th, 2008 at 07:39 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 07:37 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

New god tech can end the universe. And Darkseid's tech was able to halt Ares w/e the godwave. This isn't that easy for either of them.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:38 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

A lotta good that tech did for Darkseid when Galactus came a knockin' on Apokolips' door. stick out tongue

I'm not saying it's easy, but in the end, after all the dust has settled, Galactus feasts.

(please log in to view the image)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Mar 10th, 2008 at 08:50 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:40 AM
Utrigita

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
New god tech can end the universe. And Darkseid's tech was able to halt Ares w/e the godwave. This isn't that easy for either of them.

Galactus tech can end the universe hell Galactus starving my himself contains enough energy to blow up the 616 reality and the Negative Zone.

Galactus was capable of using his tech to disrupt Magus M-Bodies that was created by the IG ore the 5 CCU either way imo quite impressive use of tech.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:04 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Big G

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They made this book already and a starving Galactus raped Apokolips while new genesis hid from it. big grin

New gods tech did crap to Doomsday yet you think it can stop Galactus. laughing

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 06:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Galactus

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:18 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by quanchi112
They made this book already and a starving Galactus raped Apokolips while new genesis hid from it. big grin

New gods tech did crap to Doomsday yet you think it can stop Galactus. laughing

Galactus couldnt beat 2 guys his herald could laughing

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:22 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Huh?

The source knew that the new gods couldnt stop big G. Hence hide the world. wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Huh?

The source knew that the new gods couldnt stop big G. Hence hide the world. wink

stop bringing non cannon into this

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:36 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

stop bringing non cannon into this
Well...I never said it was canon but it was a book written about these characters and we saw how dc and marvel let it go down. Galactus destroys three star systems when weak and pissed off. The new gods are screwed here.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:40 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Galactus destroys three star systems when weak and pissed off. The new gods are screwed here.

I doubt that Galactus would win a feat war with the NewGods.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:47 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I doubt that Galactus would win a feat war with the NewGods.
His own power and his un would make short work of new genesis and apokolips. I have seen orion lose to firestorm who is comparable to the Surfer who Galactus can create like nothing. Galactus and his creations are more than the new gods imo. Tyrant in his original form would layeth the smack down on these worlds as well. Galactus is more than Apokolips as I have seen Doomsday tear it down and rather easily. Galactus is more than Doomsday and isnt just a brick either.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:03 PM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

His own power and his un would make short work of new genesis and apokolips. I have seen orion lose to firestorm who is comparable to the Surfer who Galactus can create like nothing. Galactus and his creations are more than the new gods imo. Tyrant in his original form would layeth the smack down on these worlds as well. Galactus is more than Apokolips as I have seen Doomsday tear it down and rather easily. Galactus is more than Doomsday and isnt just a brick either.
no expression

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:13 PM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

That's mature, take a shot at Galactus for losing to two of his equals, and his herald getting a lucky break against the same two later. Lets try a better debate next time.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:27 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tron
That's mature, take a shot at Galactus for losing to two of his equals, and his herald getting a lucky break against the same two later. Lets try a better debate next time.
thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:29 PM