KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1-6; Digimark007 vs Creshosk

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1-6; Digimark007 vs Creshosk
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Round 1-6; Digimark007 vs Creshosk

All tournament participants must vote. Do not abstain. Non-participants/regular viewers must have 1000 posts on KMC forums to vote. Voting is not allowed until the first 12 hours of the match has elapsed.

Digimark007
quote:

The Doctor (6)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_%28Wildstorm%29

Lex Luthor (1)
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Lex...%28New_Earth%29

Thor (6)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

Ultimate Reed Richards (2)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Mist...stic_(Ultimate)

Power Boost (4)
Prep Lv. 1 (1)
Spying on Opponent (5)

Total: 25

vs

Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
Bethany Cabe [x], Betty Banner [x], Catwoman [x], Black Widow [x], Elektra [x], Gwen Stacy [x], Gwenny Lou Sabuki [x], Harley Quinn [x], Jubilee [x], Lady Shiva [x], Lana Lang [x], Lois Lane [x], Mary Jane Watson [x], Talia al Ghul [x], Tana Moon [x], Sara Grey [x], Valerie Cooper [x] -17

Empath [x] -2
Mind Control -5
Prep- 1

Each [x] is a link to a biography for the character that precedes it.

Total: 25 points

Area
quote:
j.) Post-Apocalyptic New York City (Barren, deserted, and half destroyed)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Mar 10th, 2008 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:12 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Creshosk is penalized with a -1 vote on the start of this match for non-voting.

Forever Young...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:19 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright, I'm not a huge fan of having to go first (and not having the safety net of host-posted writeups) but I have the luxury of counter-prep because of my spying, so it's not as big of a deal.

And this is roughly 700-800 words, just for reference, since the limit is 1000.

Step 1: Spygate

Since I paid for the ability to spy on my opponent, The Doctor opens a portal through which we can watch my opponent’s prep time.

My team comprises characters from Marvel, DC, Wildstorm, and Ultimate Marvel. There won’t be many people we don’t recognize, so my entire team will be briefed on our opponents’ powers. Beyond that, their power will usually be obvious during their prep anyway.

More on this later.

Step 2: The Plan

First some background on The Doctor. Habib Ben Hassan is the most recent Doctor, but has the shared experience of every Doctor that preceded him. This can be confirmed via any bio on him, and I can also prove it with scans if needed. So feats from any Doctor are valid.

The Doctor’s every thought becomes reality:
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95wr.jpg
…with obvious limits on his sphere of influence (he’s far from a universal or even planetary threat in most cases).

Of course, many things are banned this tourney (BFR, organic matter manip, time manip, mind control, etc.)

But the important thing that IS legal is inorganic matter manipulation. Which wouldn’t be a big deal if I just had The Doctor. He turns ships into flowers, steel doors into air, etc. Nothing spectacularly useful. But that’s why I have Reed and Lex.

The Doctor can transfer his power to others for use:
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14qr2.jpg
…in that fight, the evil Doctor has the powers for 60 minutes, but Habib can choose any arbitrary amount of time. A few minutes for Reed and/or Lex should suffice for anything we need. And the power is then transferred back to Habib, so no power boosting takes place (though I also bought the power boost, but likely won’t be using it this round).

So I can instantly create anything that Ultimate Reed Richards and Lex Luthor have ever invented.

Few things:
1. I am not violating the “instant tech” rule because I am creating everything using the power of my team. The insta-tech rule only applies to situations where it is beyond the team’s means to create said tech within their prep time.
2. Tech enhancements (battle suits or guns, for example) don’t count as a power boost since the power is extrinsic and I’m not actually changing or boosting the person’s power set.
3. None of my tech creations will be using banned powers, or powers that I haven't purchased, since I know that tensions about this may be high after Trick's match.
4. This has all been confirmed either in the discussion thread, or with Evangel via PM.

Now let’s put it to use.

Step 3: Project Backhand

Cresh might have something deceptive for me, but on the surface he seems like a one-trick pony. Empath + lots of women…I can only assume that he’s going to go for some sort of empathy overload.

To that end, Reed will be building psi-blockers for the team using Habib’s powers during prep:
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17cg4.jpg

It’s actually important to note that the person who he created the blockers for was empathic and technopathic as well. She overrided the blockers, but it was due to her technopathy, and Reed foresaw this and “spiked” her powers.
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18jw1.jpg

In any case, she was only able to penetrate the psi-blocks with technopathy, and even then Reed had the surprise for her.

Beyond that, we have other options. The Doctor, no slouch himself in the psi department, has empathically overloaded a being before:
http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=185kg.jpg
…so I could just use their own power against them.

And there’s two ways I can see Cresh utilizing Empath. One, she somehow grants the women similar powers using her skill. Two, they have powers but the power itself flows from Empath and is dependent on her. If it’s the latter, The Doctor can simply cut off her connection:
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=210sr.jpg
…thus making 17/18 of Cresh’s team powerless (beyond some martial arts skill for a few of them).

None of that should really come into play though. Psi-blockers + backhands = lots of unconscious women (or headless women, if Thor isn’t careful). To that end, The Doctor will be making Lex a pimp cane during prep.

Step 4: Spying

Since I paid for spying during drafts, I “see” their prep, but won’t be made known of it until the match starts. I retain the right to use my last 5-6 minutes of prep to say what I’d do to counter Cresh’s prep. If needed, this will be done once I have seen his writeup.

I don’t plan on using it this match, but leave it open as a possibility in case I severely misjudged my opponent’s strategy.

Lastly

Good luck to Cresh, and I hope everyone enjoys our match.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 10th, 2008 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:19 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

crap, one of the links is incorrect. I'll fix it.

{edit} fixed.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It has come to my attention that power transference might not be allowed, even though mine is only temporary. I was unaware of this.

If that's the case, The Doctor will simply establish a telepathic link with Reed and do the same thing, since all he needs is an image of the machine, and what it does...Reed/Lex can transmit as many details about their machines as needed for it to be viable.

I did purchase Power Boost, so if the transference is considered a power boost, again even though it is temporary, I'm covered and within the rules.

My apologies, but this was never brought to my attention. It should be noted that I am changing the plan subtly if the rules dictate that I need to, but it has the same results.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 10th, 2008 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:34 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

BTW, Empath (if we are talking about Manuel, one of classic Hellions and not some codenamesake I've never heard about) is a Spanish guy, not a woman. Just FYI.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:43 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Whoa, slow down there fellas.

Forever Young...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
BTW, Empath (if we are talking about Manuel, one of classic Hellions and not some codenamesake I've never heard about) is a Spanish guy, not a woman. Just FYI.

Thanks for the clarification. Somehow I thought it was a woman, but I guess I was more concerned with his powers rather than the gender.

Anyway, according to the bio, he can influence others but can't grant them their own powers, so The Doctor cutting him off from all the females would work nicely. See my writeup for the scan.

Originally posted by Evangel94
Whoa, slow down there fellas.

Lulz. For a second I was worried and thinking "what is she talking about?!?!" then I realized it was because nothing has happened.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:27 PM
Creshosk

Well I'm more than happy to let Digi's team spy on my prep. it is for his team that I make my prep to be seen. Now, unfortunately for Digi I doubt any of his characters would recognize Empath. I could be wrong but the only character that has a chance is Thor, and as far as I recall Thor has never seen him he probably won't recognize the glowing eyes as being the Emotion control... of course if he's spying he might become a little distracted by the show I'm going to put on.

I don't have a grand master plan to win. but my plan will still execute all the same. in the 15 minutes Empath will excite the women in certain ways... Empath doesn't feed off of their emotions either, it doesn't enhance him... well maybe a little.

Simply put he will make the ladies a bit more amorous towards each other. Hell, I'll be nice I'll even offer to Digi's team to join in the fun.

There you have it, the grandmaster plan is to have a party, literally, a lesbian orgy. Now Digi's team can join in if they so choose. But I will remind you that aside from Lex Luthor it might be a bit out of character to really be hostile with these obvious powerless women.

and who wouldn't be interested in playing?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:25 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:28 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:29 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:29 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:33 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Can I vote for Cresh yet?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:40 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Change your pants first.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:41 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Jesus, where do I sign up to forfeit...

But seriously.

The Doctor is an enlightened being. He is beyond the need for physical love.

Lex has a pimp cane. He'll probably talk with his team to make sure they don't kill them, then be running a harem after this fight ends.

Reed...I dunno. Reed knows Sue will kick his ass once his guilty conscience makes him tell her about it.

And beyond that, Cresh never actually outlined a plan for killing my team. Even if I take part in the orgy (I'm considering it at this point) none of them are physically capable of taking out Thor. He could willingly sacrifice himself to them and they probably still couldn't pull it off.

Same with Reed, for that matter.

So Thor has a marathon session with about 15 of the 18 females. Then he knocks them unconscious to win the fight.

Not only did my team just win, but they got laid as well.

smokin'

Last edited by Digi on Mar 11th, 2008 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:47 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Super cumshot ftw.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:49 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hell, all I need for this fight is Thor:

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mvsthor31kl.jpg

cool

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:59 AM
Creshosk

Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Jesus, where do I sign up to forfeit...

But seriously.

The Doctor is an enlightened being. He is beyond the need for physical love.

Lex has a pimp cane. He'll probably talk with his team to make sure they don't kill them, then be running a harem after this fight ends.

Reed...I dunno. Reed knows Sue will kick his ass once his guilty conscience makes him tell her about it.

And beyond that, Cresh never actually outlined a plan for killing my team. Even if I take part in the orgy (I'm considering it at this point) none of them are physically capable of taking out Thor. He could willingly sacrifice himself to them and they probably still couldn't pull it off.

Same with Reed, for that matter.

So Thor has a marathon session with about 15 of the 18 females. Then he knocks them unconscious to win the fight.

Not only did my team just win, but they got laid as well.

smokin'
um... 17 females... Empath is still male.

Now now, there's no need for violence. and I doubt that Thor would in character attack the non-hostiles like that.

Now concievably he could take their breath away I'll give you that. but would he feel the need to if they weren't going to attack anyway?

If you permit Empath might be able to use his power on Reed to simulate the same sensation without him needing to participate in the orgy itself. Then he wouldn't need to be unfaithful but could relax as well.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:56 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Well, in that scenario Thor would still have better stamina than anyone else, so he'd win by default once everyone else had passed out in a mound of satisfied flesh.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:16 AM