KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Crow Vs. Punisher

The Crow Vs. Punisher
Started by: Rorschach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rorschach

The Crow Vs. Punisher

Punisher gets his standard firearms.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:38 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i've only seen the first Crow movie sad

~Sado
P.S. RIP Brandon Lee

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 09:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

The Crow is unhindered by damage to its remains, and gets off on pain. Frank is in for a long night. If he's got an idea what he's up against, he might be able to imprison it for a while, maybe. Or the Crow might just vanish or something.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 01:02 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The Crow can't really be killed since he's already dead. I would say he wins.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:11 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Curious what Punisher would do to Crow? Shoot him?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

LOL The Crow can't be killed mmmkay? Bullets have never stopped The Crow before and they won't stop him this time, even if its the freaking Punisher firing them. Crow wins 10/10.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 03:49 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
i've only seen the first Crow movie sad

~Sado
P.S. RIP Brandon Lee

The comics are also pretty damn good.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:26 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

crow

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Rorschach
Punisher gets his standard firearms.

which will do about dick squat to Crow, Crow ftw

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:20 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Galan007
Curious what Punisher would do to Crow? Shoot him?

Crush him under his enormous willpower, John Stewart style.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:34 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol, the only thing more terrifying than that are those damned tougher than doomsday punisher bots!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:37 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
LOL The Crow can't be killed mmmkay? Bullets have never stopped The Crow before and they won't stop him this time, even if its the freaking Punisher firing them. Crow wins 10/10.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure but can't he.........blow him up?
like i said i don't remember it much but i do remember that he could heal. so i was wondering? can he come back together. also cant he be stripped of his power is the crow is killed.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:29 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

If something is immortal and The Crow is one such thing, he should be able to get back together easily enough.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:38 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

should, yes. but can he?
also the Crow can die if the crow with him is killed or wounded. if frank rounds up a C4 and uses it i'm pretty sure Crow'd be eating buffalo wings in hell.

i'm not taking sides by the wya, i just want to clarify the explosion bit before i decide. so far, i'm up for crow 10/10

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:41 PM
Rorschach

also the Crow can die if the crow with him is killed or wounded.

Not in the comics, at least not in the ones that I read.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:47 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

really? so does he have any weakpoints or is he just alucard all over again?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:50 PM
Barbarian Shams

I've got the graphic novel for the very first Crow story that was written. In that, nothing could truly hurt him, except for wounds that were self-inflicted.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:52 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP Frank Castle sad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:54 PM
Rorschach

really? so does he have any weakpoints or is he just alucard all over again?

I probably wouldn't put him on the same level as Alucard. But in the comics, he was taking bullets without showing any signs of pain.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:58 PM