KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Superman Prime

Punisher vs Superman Prime
Started by: Mr. Slippyfist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Punisher vs Superman Prime

Punisher gets 100... no wait... 200 (!!!) years of training with Gamora (no buttsecks during this time, just hardcore training).
Say Frank doesn't age.

He also gets a GL ring [with 200 (!!!) years of training with it].

And the Belt of Strength, and the Gauntlets of Atlas (both of them).

Plus, his natural body gets upgraded to Spider-Man levels during Civil War (durability, strength, speed, agility).

So, it's Frank + Spider-Man + twice his strength + 10x his strength + 10X his strength + 200 (!!!) years of training with Gamora + his high level of experience with a GL ring

vs

Superman Prime, with only a Guardian power up...

They start the fight in a steel cage at a Wrestlemania.

Who wins this slobberknocker?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 11th, 2008 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

at wrestlemania? WWE wrestlemania?
this is easy: John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way match. Cena FU's superboy on punisher and wins the title. although the crowd is booing it doesn't matter. Cena will hold onto the title for another 20 years.

~Sado

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:01 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
this is easy: John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way match. Cena FU's superboy on punisher and wins the title. although the crowd is booing it doesn't matter. Cena will hold onto the title for another 20 years.

~Sado

QFT.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:05 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

~Sado
The cage has a masterlock on the outside of it. smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hulk Hogan rips that motha ****a apart.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then John Cena goes back to wrestling school since he obviously didn't graduate to begin with.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:10 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The cage has a masterlock on the outside of it.

Cena can break adamantium with his jobber aura, man! erm

quote:
Hulk Hogan rips that motha ****a apart

i bet the hogan leg drop can put out Hulk big grin

~Sado

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 09:28 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Spite thread.

The Punisher is Parallax level.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the real spite is when i say John Cena, baby erm

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

~Sado
I dont really care for Cena but loathe Orton. The game better become champ at wrestlemania.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk Hogan rips that motha ****a apart.
My favorite wrestler of all time. smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

John Cena interferes and the match is turned into 3-way

blink

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:59 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually anything with Cena is a auto fail.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 11:19 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I dont really care for Cena but loathe Orton. The game better become champ at wrestlemania

QFT. between orton and cena, i'd definitely pick Cena....at least the guy has some talent. Orton just plain sucks. and he's probably the one person i'd just love to sock in the face! mad

~Sado

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 06:33 AM
NemeBro

The Undertaker walks into the ring, punches SMP in the nose and delivers a chokeslam, then kicks Punisher in the stomach and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. NO ONE beats Taker at Wrestlemania.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 09:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dant3g0
Mouse Clicker

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The Undertaker walks into the ring, punches SMP in the nose and delivers a chokeslam, then kicks Punisher in the stomach and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver. NO ONE beats Taker at Wrestlemania.

I don't think they will live through Undertakers intro. Because his intro takes so long they wuold have died of old age and taker wins by default.

The topic shifted the other way around don't ya think?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 10:22 AM
dant3g0 is currently offline Click here to Send dant3g0 a Private Message Find more posts by dant3g0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't think they will live through Undertakers intro. Because his intro takes so long they wuold have died of old age and taker wins by default.

laughing
nah, the "unpredictable" rattlesnake will come, offer taker some bear and then stun him..........and Jim Ross's throat will get all f'ed up as he tries to sell how no one saw that one coming.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 10:35 AM