KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Solid Snake

Who will win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 11 45.83%
Solid Snake 11 45.83%
Undecided 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Vs Solid Snake
Started by: thadarknite84

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Batman Vs Solid Snake

No prep
All weapons and equipment

Fight in the jungle

Who win?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 05:56 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

tough fight...batman wins majority, but snake can take a couple

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:04 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Snake beats him. When has batman jumped off a missile.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:05 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

snake wins............but only cuz i think he's cooler sad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:53 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

snake, 10/10

when I'm controlling him....*rim shot*

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:04 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tough fight...Batman takes majority..I'd say 9/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Tongue

DAMMN!!! Good as battle.

I think that Batman would take this b/c among other reasons he's Snake's physical superior in every way. He's More unorthodox=unpredictable, and he has better training IMO.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 10:28 PM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not saying snake is dumb but its most likely that batman would win as his amazing intillect would figure out snakes weakness within the first couple of repetive punch punch kick combos then static-x come and celebrate batmans victory!

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 07:37 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

you do know Snake has an IQ of 180 so...technically he a genius. This is a very tough battle. Both have face incredible opponents. and I doubt that Batman is Snake's physical superior in every way. But maybe I give Batman 6-7/10

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:10 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

could have sworn this was done already... anyway Bats is not snakes superior.. Do you not know how Snake was made (i.e.genetic manipulation/gene therapy prior to his conception) Snake was born to be the best soldier, born and bred by combat and training of the best of the best.

Talk about smart and genius crap all day Snake has a higher IQ (snake IQ 180 and Bruce is 130) could be wrong. He has greater or equal to Bat's application of his intelligence.

Experience, I would say vastly different type, bats goes around the world training. Snake has been trained by the best to be able to fight anything he can possible come across that is purpose, to be able to handle anything no matter what you situation. He has also learned through many many years of missions he has been on and his ability to adapt and his amazing intuition allows for him take on any task/mission that is why he is known to be the perfect soldier.

He has nano machines coursing through his body amping him above and beyond anything any natural born human can be. Sorry he is beyond peak human even if he had no nanos.

The jungle should benefit Snake. you are not going to out stealth Snake even if you are the god damn batman.

Got a feeling im gonna get alot of heat from the DC boys and girls. C'mon pile it on lol 7/10 BAtman is still a very amazing opponent just think Snake is better in this scenario. Remember that I said that.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:14 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know Snake has an IQ of 180 so...technically he a genius. This is a very tough battle. Both have face incredible opponents. and I doubt that Batman is Snake's physical superior in every way. But maybe I give Batman 6-7/10

awww beat me with the IQ stat sad

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:15 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Two humans at the peak of what the human body is capable of.
Both well trained, both great at stealth, and the use of their environment.
Both used to fighting and winning against things that should be FAR out of range for them.
It's a tough choice. Personally I side with Snake (since he kills when he has to, unlike Bats) but really, it could go either way.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:28 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Avlon
Two humans at the peak of what the human body is capable of.
Both well trained, both great at stealth, and the use of their environment.
Both used to fighting and winning against things that should be FAR out of range for them.
It's a tough choice. Personally I side with Snake (since he kills when he has to, unlike Bats) but really, it could go either way.

I agree, save for one thing.

Snake has better tech.

All Dave has to do is spam Nikitas while using his headband.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 08:45 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

I am however sure that Batman is smarter than Snake by a considerable amount. I'm sure he could detonate a nikita with an exploding batarang. and i'm pretty sure that the infinite headband isn't allowed as it has no part of the MGS story. cause if you bring that out then Batman could bring sorts of the alien tech that he has stashed in his cave like thanagarian tech and that doohicky that Kara sold to him that manipulated quantum strings.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 09:24 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
could have sworn this was done already... anyway Bats is not snakes superior.. Do you not know how Snake was made (i.e.genetic manipulation/gene therapy prior to his conception) Snake was born to be the best soldier, born and bred by combat and training of the best of the best.

Talk about smart and genius crap all day Snake has a higher IQ (snake IQ 180 and Bruce is 130) could be wrong. He has greater or equal to Bat's application of his intelligence.

Experience, I would say vastly different type, bats goes around the world training. Snake has been trained by the best to be able to fight anything he can possible come across that is purpose, to be able to handle anything no matter what you situation. He has also learned through many many years of missions he has been on and his ability to adapt and his amazing intuition allows for him take on any task/mission that is why he is known to be the perfect soldier.

He has nano machines coursing through his body amping him above and beyond anything any natural born human can be. Sorry he is beyond peak human even if he had no nanos.

The jungle should benefit Snake. you are not going to out stealth Snake even if you are the god damn batman.

Got a feeling im gonna get alot of heat from the DC boys and girls. C'mon pile it on lol 7/10 BAtman is still a very amazing opponent just think Snake is better in this scenario. Remember that I said that.
Bruce does not have a 130 iq. Probably around 200 if not more.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 09:28 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I am however sure that Batman is smarter than Snake by a considerable amount. I'm sure he could detonate a nikita with an exploding batarang. and i'm pretty sure that the infinite headband isn't allowed as it has no part of the MGS story. cause if you bring that out then Batman could bring sorts of the alien tech that he has stashed in his cave like thanagarian tech and that doohicky that Kara sold to him that manipulated quantum strings.

Nope. The headband is canon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 10:01 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I wish that all you little ingrates would stop believing the fantasies that you have on your mind. We all know that Batman would beat the shit out of Solid Snake. Don't believe me? Just look at the statistics! Batman has all of solid snakes skills and more some! Batman even whoops The Punisher with ease. If you want a fight pit Frank Castle and Solid Snake together.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 10:04 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Bruce does not have a 130 iq. Probably around 200 if not more.

Soooooo, you just guessing?

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 11:26 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Now I wish that all you little ingrates would stop believing the fantasies that you have on your mind. We all know that Batman would beat the shit out of Solid Snake. Don't believe me? Just look at the statistics! Batman has all of solid snakes skills and more some! Batman even whoops The Punisher with ease. If you want a fight pit Frank Castle and Solid Snake together.

That was my friend using my account to post that. Not me.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:07 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Soooooo, you just guessing?
No i know that he has a much higher iq than 130. No person with 130 iq could do half the things he does. and he's been said by some people to be smarter than Ted Kord who has an IQ of about 192.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 03:21 AM