KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The General vs. Kurse

The General vs. Kurse
Started by: celestialdemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The General vs. Kurse

No BFR. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:43 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

The General

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 06:58 PM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

kurse

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:29 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

General has some weak showings currently

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 08:09 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

kurse

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 08:11 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Shaggy Man would have defeated Kurse.
Original General could have tied Kurse.
Current General loses horribly. He got knocked out by a jeep!

Terrible writing.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 06:09 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Kurse

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 07:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still kurse

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Kurse kills him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:02 AM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Lets look at it. Kurse if I remember was about four times stronger then Thor. He was nearly impossible to beat and it took a godblast from bother Thor an BRB to just knock him out. Hes basically uber stronger an super durable although he died to Fenris wolf.

The general. He is a general mixed up with Shaggy man who was stated to be invincible, indestructible, and unbeatable I believe. He was so unbeatable in classics that they had to make a copy so that they could simply fight forever. He was believed to be even stronger then silver age superman. Plus he can heal from virtually anything that comes his way.

In a fight Kurse should have the upper hand in strength, however Shaggy man should have the upper hand in being able to heal from what ever hurts him although not growing and immunity I think. I think if general can just pick up some Iron he wins. If not this battle can go on till kurse gets tired then shaggy man just beats on his.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:52 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

General.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 03:00 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

The OG Shaggy Man would eventually defeat Kurse.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 04:22 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote