KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader VS Spawn

Darth Vader VS Spawn
Started by: Combat_Guru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Vader VS Spawn

Darth Vader FTW!!!

I'm talking about Dark Horse Vader, he's a killing machine, he slaughtered the Jedi, and Darth Maul!

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Mar 15th, 2008 at 06:47 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:43 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

Hope you know this is a spite match. I mean seriously, what can Vader do to someone like Spawn? Nothing, I mean the Force is great and all, but there's only so much it can do. Spawn on the otherhand can do just about anything to an opponent. Spawn wins 10/10.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:46 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Hope you know this is a spite match. I mean seriously, what can Vader do to someone like Spawn? Nothing, I mean the Force is great and all, but there's only so much it can do. Spawn on the otherhand can do just about anything to an opponent. Spawn wins 10/10.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Vader is a zombie, its hard to kill him, I mean if you take all of his limbs, he can still have a fighting chance.

Darth Vader can maneuver just as well as Spawn. Darth Vader has super strength in Dark Horse.

Lightsaber, Force, the knowledge to use them, and extensive experience, and durability>Spawn.

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Mar 15th, 2008 at 06:57 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:54 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Mod please lock this......

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 06:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Darth Vader is a zombie, its hard to kill him, I mean if you take all of his limbs, he can still have a fighting chance.

Darth Vader can maneuver just as well as Spawn. Darth Vader has super strength in Dark Horse.

Lightsaber, Force, the knowledge to use them, and extensive experience, and durability>Spawn.

I'm not sure you understand. There were a few Spawns, and one or more of them became gods of hell or something. Without specifying, people will automatically default to Spawns that fought biblical figures rather than the lesser ones.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 07:42 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'm not sure you understand. There were a few Spawns, and one or more of them became gods of hell or something. Without specifying, people will automatically default to Spawns that fought biblical figures rather than the lesser ones.

Al Simmons. As his plain Hell Spawn form.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:13 PM
Barbarian Shams

Guru you still don't know anything about any version of Spawn. 1st Age Spawn, i.e. the one who had a power limit would kill Vader easily enough, 2nd Age was more or less a skyfather, total spite there. 3rd Age is more powerful than 1st Age but not quite 2nd Age, versatility is his ballpark, and of course, Godspawn is the most powerful incarnation, with power far surpassing that of any being short of beings with true omnipotence and even then, Godspawn was immortal, invincible, and with unlimited power, could never die, and only the Supreme God could turn him back into normal human form. Seems that we need a true Spawn expert in here to shut someone's rantings up. Spawn wins easily and I will say 10/10 again.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:18 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guru you still don't know anything about any version of Spawn. 1st Age Spawn, i.e. the one who had a power limit would kill Vader easily enough, 2nd Age was more or less a skyfather, total spite there. 3rd Age is more powerful than 1st Age but not quite 2nd Age, versatility is his ballpark, and of course, Godspawn is the most powerful incarnation, with power far surpassing that of any being short of beings with true omnipotence and even then, Godspawn was immortal, invincible, and with unlimited power, could never die, and only the Supreme God could turn him back into normal human form. Seems that we need a true Spawn expert in here to shut someone's rantings up. Spawn wins easily and I will say 10/10 again.

Am I ranting?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:25 PM
Barbarian Shams

No actually, I was just saying that I'd like an expert to come in here and list some Spawn feats.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:40 PM
Badabing
Karen

thumb down

Closed....

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 09:14 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote