KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Michael Demiurgos vs. The Word

Michael Demiurgos vs. The Word
Started by: CosmicSurfer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicSurfer

Michael Demiurgos vs. The Word

The Word looks exactly like the Spectre except he has a red hood and cape and red eyes. He has appearances in the Swamp thing comics. He is like an elder version of the Spectre.

Anyway, who takes it?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:53 AM
CosmicSurfer is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicSurfer a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicSurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ok given that Michael > Spectre and what little info I have on The Word I give it to Michael.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 05:21 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Assuming the Presence isn't giving out special license to either of them, Mike takes this.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Hard to say, The Word is The Voice in the flesh and rules Heaven, without him all of Creation falls apart. Close to call

The Word

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:31 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

QFT

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:57 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Michael wins.

(please log in to view the image)

The million-throated susurrus of those words induce confusion and madness. But the archangel Michael is proof against them.

If that doesn't suffice, this will:

(please log in to view the image)

"That is impossible! What you suggest only God can do."

"He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second. Now as God’s mark fades and creation falters, Michael renews it moment by moment."

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 07:06 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Michael.

Although I feel that if the Presence gave direct orders to The Word to destroy Michael, the Demiurgos would get beaten.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:39 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer > Michael.

Michael still wins.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:59 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:34 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Word Shapes the Power that is Micheal. If the Word says be bound, Mikey wouldn't be able to lift a finger. If the word says, power return to The heaven's, then Mikey's powers would be gone. Nothing Can beat the Word but the Will. But it is a crazy circle. becuz the Will, while being able to shape the power, it cannot destroy it. Only shape what it is given.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 06:41 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Word

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:44 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

The Word would have beaten a Full Powered Omnipotent Swamp Thing with The Voice backing him. The Word eventually wins.

The Word

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 03:51 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Michael.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 04:29 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote