KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can stop the Hulk?

Who can stop the Hulk?
Started by: Combat_Guru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who can stop the Hulk?

World War Hulk is pumped up on a mixture of Venom (See 1), Tar (See 2), Ivo's Immortality Serum (See 3), Soul (See 4), Fear Gas (See 5), Delirium (See 6), Steroid A39 (See 7)

He fights these power houses one at a time, who kills him and who does he kill?

#1: Current Thor
#2: Magni
#3: Kurse
#4: Onslaught
#5: Onslaught (Nate and Franklin)

1 A strength-enhancing super-steroid used in great quantities by the villain Bane.

2 Addictive and illegal street drug that causes rapid physical mutation and grants the user limited super strength.

3 The unstable Professor Ivo perfected an immortality serum that made him immortal, and indestructible, but horribly disfigured his body and made him even more mentally unstable.

4 Soul is a street drug from Gotham City created by "Doctor Death". It has one of two effects on a person, it either enhances their best qualities or bring out their worst qualities. It is apparently produced from rendered corpses.

5 A gaseous toxin invented by an unstable psychologist named Jonathan Crane (alias the Scarecrow). Fear Toxin causes its victims to experience their greatest fears and assorted phobias, and if taken in large enough doses it may have prolonged mutagenic properties. According to comments made by the Signalman in Justice League of America #1 (2006) it has also become a recreational drug for teenagers.

6 A mystical hallucinogen from India in powder form, which when inhaled “unleashes the demon that resides inside every man”. Prolonged use results in insanity. First appears in Hawkman #39.

7 A medication originally developed to treat the rare medical condition xenoderma pigmentosum, it later surfaces as an addictive street drug that turns its habitual users into mindless super-strong zombies. This drug mixed with alcohol and adrenaline was responsible for Dr. Pieter Cross gaining the ability to see in the dark. He used this ability to become the new Doctor Mid-Nite. From the Doctor Mid-Nite mini-series.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:01 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Okay, two things:

1) Why would Hulk need venom?
2) All of those things (except maybe 6) would most likely be negated by Hulk's healing factor.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:16 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The FearGas make him too scared to really fight.
A39 leaves him blind.
Ivo's Serum restricts his ability to move.

I could stop this version of Hulk.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:17 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The FearGas make him too scared to really fight.
A39 leaves him blind.
Ivo's Serum restricts his ability to move.

I could stop this version of Hulk.

Doesn't fear along with anger make the Hulk stronger?

As for A39, he doesn't mix it with anything else. Unless it makes him blind anyway.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:20 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Doesn't fear along with anger make the Hulk stronger?

It might but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
As for A39, he doesn't mix it with anything else. Unless it makes him blind anyway.

I'm pretty sure A39 makes the user blind in normal light conditions no matter how it's used.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Cap has stopped his forward momentum before... so anyone around Cap level could do it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muhahhaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor wins!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:45 PM
muhahhaha is currently offline Click here to Send muhahhaha a Private Message Find more posts by muhahhaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by muhahhaha
Thor wins!!
AJ loses!

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muhahhaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Borg fails!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:58 PM
muhahhaha is currently offline Click here to Send muhahhaha a Private Message Find more posts by muhahhaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Odinpower Thor detroys Hulk.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:02 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

KC Superman or any Superman for that matter.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:34 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Badabing, you just had to shut down my thread, huh. KC Superman Vs WWH took me some time to think about. Dont' blame the thread because of the people that are on it. That just sucks. Most comics are not for kids anyway, if they can't take name calling they should stay in the play pin.

Last edited by Marvelknight on Mar 30th, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:41 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by thadarknite84
Badabing, you just had to shut down my thread, huh. KC Superman Vs WWH took me some time to think about. Dont' blame the thread because of the people that are on it. That just sucks. Most comics are not for kids anyway, if they can't take name calling they should stay in the play pin.

Agreed Darknite. You can mod without closing threads. All I was asking for were scans supporting a true strength advantage.

And name calling only occurs with fanboys that can't support their arguments. Always pretty funny stuff though. smile

Regarding this topic, there are lots of people that can stop Hulk....just as many that potentially can stop any version of Superman, minus say his Prime version.

Last edited by horrorwolf on Mar 30th, 2008 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:51 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Relax Whirls smile

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 11:52 PM
muhahhaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Agreed Darknite. You can mod without closing threads. All I was asking for were scans supporting a true strength advantage.

And name calling only occurs with fanboys that can't support their arguments. Always pretty funny stuff though. smile

Regarding this topic, there are lots of people that can stop Hulk....just as many that potentially can stop any version of Superman, minus say his Prime version.
name calling happens when people as dumb as you post.

Then we have fun making fun. smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:00 AM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

lol im hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)
When you can back up your points with scans I might try to actually care about your juvenile namecalling....what are you 6?

Last edited by horrorwolf on Mar 31st, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:06 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

It's not fun, it's just dumb. Name calling gets you nowhere and it proves nothing.

Last edited by Marvelknight on Mar 31st, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:06 AM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Are saying my posts are dumb Junior Member? Not that the name status means anything to me. But if you are saying that, than please go ahead and post something better or say nothing.

Dont sweat it...
lol I think that was directed toward me dark. wink

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:08 AM
muhahhaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by horrorwolf
lol im hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)
When you can back up your points with scans I might try to actually care about your juvenile namecalling....what are you 6?
Why do anything for the dumb fanboy? waste of time.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:09 AM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Why do anything for the dumb fanboy? waste of time.
laughing the irony.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:10 AM