KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs slade

Batman vs slade
Started by: Man of Christ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Batman vs slade

MOno a mono

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 03:40 AM
Man of Christ is currently offline Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Slade wins IMO. But not easily and he will get hurt bad like in his first fight.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:02 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Roughs up the Batgod.
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 05:08 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phantom Ghost

I love how people usually leave out most of that fight plus the end result of what happened to Slade.

Anyway, IMO:
HtH - Slade 6/10
Standard Gear - Batman 6/10

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:10 PM
Phantom Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send Phantom Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Phantom Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Originally posted by Phantom Ghost
I love how people usually leave out most of that fight plus the end result of what happened to Slade.

"What happened to Slade" was that he walks away holding his arm while Batman lays on the ground unconcious after getting his face kicked into a bookshelf.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:54 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phantom Ghost

quote:
"What happened to Slade" was that he walks away holding his arm while Batman lays on the ground unconcious after getting his face kicked into a bookshelf.

I'm refering to what happened after there fight where Slade was so badly injuried that he couldn't defend himself properly against a man with his hands tied due to Batman hurting him so much.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:14 PM
Phantom Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send Phantom Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by Phantom Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I posted the entire fight and the aftermath in that other Deathstroke thread

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:18 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I posted the entire fight and the aftermath in that other Deathstroke thread

which one?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:24 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phantom Ghost

This is the entire fight not just one scan:

This is what happened afterwards:

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm..lulz? Considering you said DS owned Batman and you even admitted you only read ONE SCAN of the fight, why am I not surprised? You based your entire argument off of one scan you completely took out of context…bravo…simply bravo. Also note what DS says about Batman in the first few scans, and how he is so badly wounded he can’t beat a person in handcuffs.

[b]Deathstroke #8

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage001.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage002.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage003.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage005.jpg
5. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage006.jpg
6. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...anuspage007.jpg

It's very clear how badly hurt Slade was despite his super human stats and healing factor giving him the edge on Batman. He even mentions how he'd hate to fight Batman without his powers which tells me that Bruce is more skilled and has a very good chance at winning just not the majority of the time.

Also, take note that Slade started off using a weapon until Batman managed to disarm him of it and didn't use any of his own. In issue #9 we see Batman put down a berserk Slade with gas btw but to be fair I'm not sure if Slade was in peak condition due to being drugged.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:27 PM
-K-M-

In issue #9 we see Batman put down a berserk Slade with gas btw but to be fair I'm not sure if Slade was in peak condition due to being drugged.

Yeah I wouldn't say he was in peak condition, but even Robin recently has knocked out Wonder Woman with his gas pellets shifty

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:31 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOfGotham

Unarmed Combat- Tie, their skill is to even to call.
However, if Batman has his standard gadgets, Deathstroke lost, let alone his nice ones.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:02 PM
BatmanOfGotham is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOfGotham a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOfGotham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

It's very clear how badly hurt Slade was despite his super human stats and healing factor giving him the edge on Batman. He even mentions how he'd hate to fight Batman without his powers which tells me that Bruce is more skilled and has a very good chance at winning just not the majority of the time.

I'm well aware that DS was hurt after the fight, and I don't doubt that Batman COULD take a couple out of 10 based on him being Batman and all. I just get frustrated with Batfans trying to use this fight as some kind of proof that Bats can take DS when Deathstroke was in a position to beat him to death.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:19 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'm well aware that DS was hurt after the fight, and I don't doubt that Batman COULD take a couple out of 10 based on him being Batman and all. I just get frustrated with Batfans trying to use this fight as some kind of proof that Bats can take DS when Deathstroke was in a position to beat him to death.

I concur

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:23 PM
Etrigan
?

Unarmed Combat- Slade 6/10
Standard Equipment- Batman 7/10

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:37 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman locks Slade in the gogoplata and wins.

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:53 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phantom Ghost

quote:

I see where you're coming from and as I said I see Slade winning the slight majority in hth combat due to Slade defeating Batman in this battle. I was just trying to make a point that the previous scan posted wasn't as cut and dry as some people made it out to be since Batman did a hell of a job making things tough for Slade. Matter of fact, Slade gives Bruce more props then he has anyone else he's fought which is another reason why I give Bruce those odds.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:19 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

I see where you're coming from and as I said I see Slade winning the slight majority in hth combat due to Slade defeating Batman in this battle. I was just trying to make a point that the previous scan posted wasn't as cut and dry as some people made it out to be since Batman did a hell of a job making things tough for Slade. Matter of fact, Slade gives Bruce more props then he has anyone else he's fought which is another reason why I give Bruce those odds.

That's cool, I've just debated with people about these scans a lot and frankly just seeing them starts to anger me. big grin

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ha-Son
Batman locks Slade in the gogoplata and wins.

laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorion
Account **********

Slade 7/10.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:12 PM
Thorion is currently offline Click here to Send Thorion a Private Message Find more posts by Thorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

This is the entire fight not just one scan:

This is what happened afterwards:

Also, take note that Slade started off using a weapon until Batman managed to disarm him of it and didn't use any of his own. In issue #9 we see Batman put down a berserk Slade with gas btw but to be fair I'm not sure if Slade was in peak condition due to being drugged.
Had nothing to do with the cheapshots Batman hit him with...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote