KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Wolverine

Daredevil vs Wolverine
Started by: Phantom Zone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Daredevil vs Wolverine

Daredevil vs Wolverine who has the better sense of smell...proof please.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:05 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love D's

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:32 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I say wolvererine he's pretty a animal when it comes to sense and smell.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

depends on the writer usualy if dd has the superior sense of smell, though without question his other senses are far superior.

I remember one time daredevil detected the feint scent of blackheart even though he was disguised as a clergyman. (blackheart had shape shifted perfectly and tried to suppress his smell)

the only time i can remember that logan's sense of smell was greater was in infinity war.

logan knew mr.fantastic was a clone before dd did and dd was closer and in the room longer.

he then wondered if logans sense of smell was superior to his, which may have been confirmed to be when he soon picked up on the impostor himself

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:02 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well wolverine can tell when someone is telling a lie.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

So can DD.

I'd probably say Daredevil's sense of smell is more advanced. If Wolverine was blind, do you think he could tell every apart every single individual he met and identify any animal he came into encounter with simply by it's smell?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:08 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

etrigan your wolverine knowledge is awful he already does this.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wolverine for the win

My proof is 29 years of reading comics shifty

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:18 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Wolverine, in a christmas issue he was able to find some woman with bomb strapped to her from a small scent of some lip gloss (think it was lip gloss) that she'd accidently got on her glasses when he bumped into her earlier in the issue and not sure how far away she was though

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
etrigan your wolverine knowledge is awful he already does this.

*shrug* Fair do's. big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 02:01 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine, in a christmas issue he was able to find some woman with bomb strapped to her from a small scent of some lip gloss (think it was lip gloss) that she'd accidently got on her glasses when he bumped into her earlier in the issue and not sure how far away she was though

There are numerous examples were Wolverines enhanced senses are not shown.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 02:37 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

.........actaully there shown in pritty much ever single on of his issues........

are you trying to now tell me Logan does not have enchanced senses even though it been stated over 50 times

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:20 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

He does have enhanced senses, but are they as enhanced as Daredevil's?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:21 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Etrigan
He does have enhanced senses, but are they as enhanced as Daredevil's?

DD seems to think Logans senses of smell is greater.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:26 PM
Etrigan
?

It probably is, though I'd say Daredevil's hearing is better, and his sight is waaaay better. :P

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:30 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

lol

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:33 PM
Deadline

.........actaully there shown in pritty much ever single on of his issues........

and there are lots of times when its ignored.

are you trying to now tell me Logan does not have enchanced senses even though it been stated over 50 times

No im saying that he does have enhanced sense but you cant assume it that good when its gets ignored lots of times as well.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:54 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
and there are lots of times when its ignored.

not really. The vast majority of the time it shown.

No im saying that he does have enhanced sense but you cant assume it that good when its gets ignored lots of times as well.

Here the thing it not ignored the vast majority of the time. It called low end showings which you love to uses as the norm for wolverine.

I guess DD does not have super human senses of smel I mean it neglected to be mention far more then Logans.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:57 PM
Deadline

Here the thing it not ignored the vast majority of the time. It called low end showings which you love to uses as the norm for wolverine.

I guess DD does not have super human senses of smel I mean it neglected to be mention far more then Logans.

its ignored in the sense that he can be sneaked up on despite the fcat he has enhanced senses.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 03:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

its ignored in the sense that he can be sneaked up on despite the fcat he has enhanced senses.

Low end showings.

There are many showings in whic individuals fail to sneak up on him.

Like when an assassin trained to take him out using a suit disgned to be unsenses unable attempts to sneak up on him and fails.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 04:02 PM