KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit Vs Nightwing

Gambit Vs Nightwing
Started by: thadarknite84

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Gambit Vs Nightwing

No prep

weapons and gadgets are permitted

Who wins?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 05:27 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I will take Nightwing for the win

Nightwing will use a gas pellet or somthing like a taser if it comes to it. i think he can doge the kinetic cards untill he finds a way to take him out

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 05:31 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit is pretty agile himself, had a shitload of great agility feats in his own series.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 06:20 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Gambit is a very skilled fighter also

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 07:21 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOfGotham

I say Nightwing. Both will dodge each other's stuff, and fight with their staffs. However, Nightwing has learned from one of the best and is better at stealth then Gambit. He'll get Gambit with a smoke bomb sooner or later.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:18 PM
BatmanOfGotham is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOfGotham a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOfGotham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Gambit definitely has the edge in reflex/reaction time.

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Gambit but it will be a tough fight.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:53 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BatmanOfGotham
I say Nightwing. Both will dodge each other's stuff, and fight with their staffs. However, Nightwing has learned from one of the best and is better at stealth then Gambit. He'll get Gambit with a smoke bomb sooner or later.

I'd have to agree. This is a good fight, but in the end Nigthtwing wins 8/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Where does the fight take place?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:51 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Nightwing for the majority

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:03 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Mindset
Where does the fight take place?

This fight takes place in a city like area.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

gambit for the win.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:17 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Gambit could concievably charge his clothing if he touches him, he has done it before...he did it to an assasin's guild member in his first limited series, wish I had the scans but im not at home.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:19 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He also charged the Tithe collector's jacket, Ego's tentacles and threatened to do so to Mystique and one of the Neo.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Nightwing has no answer for that attack...wouldnt work on characters with higher durability because Gambit's energy is relatively weak, but it would put nightwing out of commission.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:30 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Man this could be very close....a lot of factors are involved.
But I'd give a slight edge to Gambit based on how flexible his powers and abilities are.

Gambit 6/10

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:53 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrokenSoul

Originally posted by norrinradd43
Nightwing has no answer for that attack...wouldnt work on characters with higher durability because Gambit's energy is relatively weak, but it would put nightwing out of commission.

i agree gambit would propuarly win although he wouldn't be able to do it with out getting nearly killed himself.It will be a close fight, one that would be great to watch.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 06:55 PM
BrokenSoul is currently offline Click here to Send BrokenSoul a Private Message Find more posts by BrokenSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dat_boi

gambit der

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:17 PM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

gambit

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

There's a lot that factors into this, but in the end I think Nightwing takes the majority. 7/10

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:18 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote