KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Heroes vs. Villains

Marvel Heroes vs. Villains
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Marvel Heroes vs. Villains

Heroes

Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Iceman
Iron Man

vs.

Villains

Loki
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Mandarin

Regulations:

10 minutes of prep to find out who they're up against, and form a strategic battle plan.

Anything they can conjure in 10 minutes is legal, except acquiring any outside sources for support. However, anything within their usual operating tactics is legal.

For example, Ironman can put on a more superior battle armor, but he cannot operate more than one at a time, and Doom and Loki can prepare spells while Magneto puts up his shields.

Battle is set on a mountain range located on an empty planet.

By: Juk

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 04:13 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

villians

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 05:21 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Heroes trash villains.

The key player there is Beta Ray Bill, who is immune to spells, thanks to Storm Breaker.
Horse Face is a notch over anybody else in this fight. And Ronan have some matter manipulation in his side.

Doom would be very effective against Iceman, and Iron Man, but he would have his ass full of shit with Ronan after him. A bloodlust Beta would kill Loki, and then go after Doom.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 05:55 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

heroes

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:04 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Heroes trash villains.

The key player there is Beta Ray Bill, who is immune to spells, thanks to Storm Breaker.
Horse Face is a notch over anybody else in this fight. And Ronan have some matter manipulation in his side.

Doom would be very effective against Iceman, and Iron Man, but he would have his ass full of shit with Ronan after him. A bloodlust Beta would kill Loki, and then go after Doom.

I agree BRB is a "notch" above the rest here, but Loki constantly gives Thor trouble, and would give BRB a hard time.

Magneto can hold his own against Ronan.

I think Doom is the key to the Villains success. If he can find a way to neutralize Iceman then he could turn the tide. If not, then the Heroes win in my opinion.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 02:04 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by nimbus006
I agree BRB is a "notch" above the rest here, but Loki constantly gives Thor trouble, and would give BRB a hard time.

Magneto can hold his own against Ronan.

I think Doom is the key to the Villains success. If he can find a way to neutralize Iceman then he could turn the tide. If not, then the Heroes win in my opinion.

It's pretty what I was thinking. But I give the odds to Heroes team

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:40 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

wouldnt mags be able to control/manipulate brb/ronans hammers.

also couldnt mags just crush iron man into a tiny ball of metal?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:43 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by LORD B
wouldnt mags be able to control/manipulate brb/ronans hammers.

also couldnt mags just crush iron man into a tiny ball of metal?

I could be wrong, but I believe IM has an "anti-magnetic" fail safe in his armor.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 12:59 AM
cmack

heroes, no one can stand toe to toe with brb on the villains side

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 02:16 AM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote