KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor Vs Wonder Woman (Fist Fight)

Thor Vs Wonder Woman (Fist Fight)
Started by: thadarknite84

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

Thor Vs Wonder Woman (Fist Fight)

who will win in a h2h fight?

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 11:48 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Thor Reborn seems to have very quick reflexes and incredible durability.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 11:52 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Thor Reborn seems to have very quick reflexes and incredible durability.
WW hits him over teh head wif teh majikal bracelets, ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 11:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor about 8/10

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:36 AM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Wonderwomen will kill him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:49 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

As far as strength, Thor may have it over WW. But speed and durability can be debated. WW has magical armor and is in general, more invulnerable to blunt attacks than powerful energy base attacks. But I wouldn't take anything away from Thor's durability as well. WW may be faster and as far as fighting skills. She is one of the best in the DCU and has gone toe 2 toe with Superman, Darkseid, and others. And Thor is also a very capable fighter himself and is considers the beast warrior on Asgard under Odin. So it is kinda hard for me to say who the winner is. It can go either way.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:21 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I agree Fighting skills of WW is impressive most of what makes her more dangerous then people who are kinda strong. will the lasso have a effect on thor being that he is a god and what not and he has migic that could protect him?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:27 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Whenever I think of Thor fighting H2H I remember him grappling and doing fairly against Hercules.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:27 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

yeah but herc fights just like him like some brawler goliath guy lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:36 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

WW got the crazy amazonian training (for some reason this smilie came to mind)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:37 AM
redhotrash

Herc should be like a amazing wrestler and grappler.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:45 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Wonder Woman will take this most times IMO

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:05 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Re: Thor Vs Wonder Woman (Fist Fight)

Originally posted by thadarknite84
who will win in a h2h fight?

Take away Thor's hammer, take away Wonder Woman's bracelets/tiara/lasso/all other weapons, and leave it up to just Wonder Woman vs Thor hand to hand fighting only.

I am with Thor.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 4th, 2008 at 04:28 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:21 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

thor odinson for the win

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:30 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Thor ftw

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:30 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thor

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thor

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:05 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor. anyone who can trade blows evenly with Hulk can take hits from WW. and then there's Thor's durability.

and then there's warrior's madness....

Thor 10/10

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Sado22
Thor. anyone who can trade blows evenly with Hulk can take hits from WW. and then there's Thor's durability.

and then there's warrior's madness....

Thor 10/10

Is trading blows with Hulk more impressive than trading them with the likes of Superman, Despero and Zoom? I don't think so.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:26 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

supes wasn't going all out at any point. and i also remember her falling to doomsday with one or two blows............someone supes stalemated toe-to-toe. she even used the lasso and still got wtfpwned erm

and thor went toe-to-toe with hulk without belt of power and warrior's madness (if i remember correct).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:35 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote