KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deadpool w. symbiote vs omega red

deadpool w. symbiote vs omega red
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

(is that better?) cool

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:24 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dat_boi

this is much better although i still think deadpool takes it 6/10

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:37 AM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

great success!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 05:00 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

wha? do i need to put wolverine in the fight just to get people to talk about it? how bout some feedback, por favor?

Last edited by Mr. Toad on Apr 4th, 2008 at 12:30 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:28 PM
Lord Feron

Deadpool takes it. His fighting skills are amazing can go h2h with the likes of Logan and win. The increased strength that the symbiote will give him will should be able to be enough to pound the red's body and not get hurt himself. Since deadpool is already agile and the suit may give him a boost and some kind of warning system like spider sense or being able to see from all directions like carnage. This should keep him sfe from Reds energy absorbing tentacles.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:23 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

well, omega red is pretty damn durable. i don't know how long it will be before omega gets his "tendrils" around deadpool. seeing as how the symbiote will have infinite nourishment from dp because of his healing factor, omega can just recharge from him anytime he gets a hold of him and will be able to constantly recharge so long as he gets a hold of him.

and it's not like dp is gonna k.o. him immediately. this fight could drag out.

moreover, omegas' tendril like whips are nearly indestructible, very similar to adamantium. which, has shown to have some affect on symbiotic tissues. at least it seems so.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Mr. Toad on Apr 4th, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:02 PM
jrodslam

Red still beats DP.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:12 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Deadpool has enhanced strength, speed, durability, and one of the best, if not the best regens on Marvel Earth before he obtains the symbiote. What will Omega Red even do to put him down? At worst it's a tie for Deadpool.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
What will Omega Red even do to put him down? At worst it's a tie for Deadpool.

well, there's the "death spore pheromone."

off of wiki:

He also possesses the ability to secrete an odorless pheromone that weakens anybody within his immediate vicinity. The pheromone has never been given an official name, but has often been called his “Death Factor” and also the “Death Spore Pheromone” in opposition to Wolverine and Sabretooth's “Healing factor”. The pheromone is sufficient enough to render his targets unconscious, or even kill them, if exposed to the pheromone for a long enough period. He must secrete this pheromone, or it will start to feed off of his own body.

also, omega red has a healing factor.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:53 AM
Mindset

I know about his Death Spore, but I doubt they would bother Deadpool w/ symbiote enough to do anything.

I've never seen his HF operate in the same league as Deadpool's or Hulk's.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

here's omega reds bio on the respect forum...

Known Powers:

Carbonadium Coils: Omega Red possesses coils composed of Carbonadium in both of his arms. Carbonadium is a cheaper, more malleable version of Adamantium. These coils are highly resistant to damage, although not nearly as durable as Adamantium. He can release these coils and use them in a whip-like fashion, causing great devestation to whatever he hits with them. Omega Red is also capable of using these coils to ensnare targets, restraining most individuals easily due to the durability of the coils.

Life Force Absorption: ability to drain the life force of other humans to sustain his own. Omega Red can do this by ensnaring his victims within his tentacles. At one time the carbonadium in his body had the effect of slowly poisoning him which caused him to need to drain life forces frequently. This is no longer necessary but he still retains the ability to drain life forces. The more life force he drains, the stronger he gets and the faster he heals.

Death Factor: ability to emit lethal pheromones from his body (death spores). These spores result in the weakness or death of humans in his near vicinity. The severity of the effect is based on the endurance, health, and relative proximity of the victims. Normal humans would be killed in a matter of seconds of exposure, while a being with a heightened endurance can withstand it for minutes or even hours.

Superhuman Strength: Omega Red is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting about 10 tons under optimum conditions.

Superhuman Durability Via Armor: Omega Red wears a suit of bright red armor, composed of an as yet unknown material. This armor, which covers most of Omega Red's body, renders him highly resistant to injury. He once withstood an energy blast from the mutant Chamber, that propelled him a distance of several miles without sustaining injury.

Superhuman Stamina: Omega Red's muscles generate considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human. He is capable of exerting himself at peak capacity for about a day before fatigue begins to affect him. However, he can use the energy he drains from others to enhanced his stamina even further.

Superhuman Agility: Omega Red's natural agility, body coordination, and balance are enhanced to levels that beyond the human body's natural limits.

Superhuman Reflexes: Omega Red's natural reflexes and reaction time are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Omega Red is capable of healing at much greater speeds than that of an ordinary humans. He has proven capable of healing from deep slashes and puncture wounds within a matter of minutes. However, he is able to use the energy he drains from others to enhances his healing powers to higher levels.

Known Abilities: Omega Red is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and military tactician, having defeated foes such as Iron Man and Cable. He was trained in various forms of armed and unarmed combat by both the Soviet government and various organizations throughout the Japanese underworld. Highly intelligent, he has quickly become highly skilled in the management of criminal organizations.

Miscellaneous

Equipment: He also wears a suit of red retro-Russian armor. This armor is sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury.

i think there pretty evenly matched.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:05 AM
dat_boi

no even though this would b a good fight as deadpool could proly do this fight w/o the symbiote it would proly stalemate bit withe the power amp he takes it hands down im not sayin reds a punk but the extra power dp gets from a symbiote gives him at a serious advantage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:10 AM
dat_boi is currently offline Click here to Send dat_boi a Private Message Find more posts by dat_boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by dat_boi
no even though this would b a good fight as deadpool could proly do this fight w/o the symbiote it would proly stalemate bit withe the power amp he takes it hands down im not sayin reds a punk but the extra power dp gets from a symbiote gives him at a serious advantage

i disagree. deadpool with no symbiote doesn't stalemate against omega red, at least not very often.

omega red probably gets a 8 or 7/10 majority in a fight against deadpool without the symbiote.

deadpool with the symbiote arguably gives wade anywhere from 7-5/10 ratio against omega red.

at best, the symbiote gives deadpool the edge but not a serious advantage.

again, omega red has superb fighting skills and has a high durability along with a healing factor of his own.

and lets not forget symbiotes are weak to sonics and fire. any outside elements could affect this fight. fires are relatively easy to start.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 09:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Does Omega Red know anything about symbiotes? OR own a lighter?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 11:16 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Does Omega Red know anything about symbiotes? OR own a lighter?

he is very intellegent and a mercenary . i'm sure he's at least heard of them.

does he own a lighter? *phft* i dunno.

like i said, it's not hard to start a fire. i suppose it depends upon the setting.

i suppose if deadpool used a grenade or something that could start a fire, omega could use that to his advantage.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 11:28 AM
dat_boi

Originally posted by geshien
he is very intellegent and a mercenary . i'm sure he's at least heard of them.

does he own a lighter? *phft* i dunno.

like i said, it's not hard to start a fire. i suppose it depends upon the setting.

i suppose if deadpool used a grenade or something that could start a fire, omega could use that to his advantage.
um i thought deadpool only gets his sword or is that only applying 4 ur other topic about symbiote deadpool

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 11:40 AM
Mr. Toad

um i thought deadpool only gets his sword or is that only applying 4 ur other topic about symbiote deadpool

sorry, never meant to give you that impression.

yeah, dp gets all his standard equipment.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:04 PM
dat_boi

Originally posted by geshien
sorry, never meant to give you that impression.

yeah, dp gets all his standard equipment.
oh my bad

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 01:38 PM
Mr. Toad

oh my bad

it's cool, you didn't know. it's not a big deal anyways. standard weapons aren't gonna do much too omega red.

dude took a bazooka to the chest. nada.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:06 PM
Jimmy Buggs

will a deadpool sybo combo be able to shoot some sort of projectile bullets instead of webbing?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:37 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote