KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!

Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!

Bruce vs. Slade in the brawl for it all.

First fight: Hand 2 hand. MMA shorts only, bare knuckled, UFC Octagon.

2nd fight: Costumes on. h2h on a rooftop. The weapons they normally carry have been laid down on the roof & can be picked up. Starts w/both fighters in the center of roof/w 2ft of space between them

bonus fight: ('cause I know the diehard Batfans want it like this big grin ): h2h w/depowered Slade. MMA shorts only, bare knuckled, UFC Octagon.

Each type of fight is fought 10 times. Both jobber auras have been cut off

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 4th, 2008 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:28 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

DS for the majority in the first two and Bats works him over pretty hard in the bonus fight.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 05:13 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

agreed

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 06:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

slade gets a 6/10 for the first, imo you can never put any one so far from batman because of his resourcefulness, and bats can always get him with a lucky nerve strike, the last one batman hands down

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:27 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Slade ftw

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:38 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Bonus Batman wins. Slade wins the others IMO.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:26 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phantom Ghost
Please post the ENTIRE fight next time inside of a few pages (It's amazing how some people keep doing this):
Relax. That's all that was in the post I took it from. If I had the entire fight I’d have posted it. & Batman still got KTFO. He put up a fight & he even had the drop on Slade when he kicked him through the window. Still got KOed. Thanks for adding that part. big grin I'm not a Slade buff, but I've seen him heal from worse much faster. Seriously dude, look it up in the thread. Maybe he got more upgrades or something later on. The dude is stronger, faster, has a healing factor that likely means better stamina, is a great MA(I've already admitted Bats is more skilled & would beat him up if he was human) has reaction time faster than Batman or ANY OTHER human & is thought by some to be Batman's tactical equal or superior. He has every advantage over Batman except one. I really don't see why he wouldn't beat

This is what happened after Slade's battle with Batman:
Yep. AFTER Slade KNOCKED BRUCE OUT COLD, some dude took advantage of the already hurt Slade. Awesome.

You're correct that Slade is Batman's superior in hth combat but its only because his physical enhancements in addition to being an experienced and cunning battle tactican on the same level as Bruce as they've been compared by others. This is not even mentioning how Batman KOed Slade with a surprise attack
Good. Cuz it being a sneak attack renders it not worth mentioning.

or knocked him out with his own rifle after wrestling him in their other fight.

Are you kidding me? Deathstroke's aura is pretty much better then Bruce's when it comes to elite fighters. Please stop using this jobber aura excuse since Batman has lost to Slade on 2 seperate occassions.
He should logically always lose to him in a h2h scrap. DS does have a jobber aura as well. Somehow it's lessened when he fights Bats or NW though. Don't pretend it's not. Barring auras DS should beat their @sses every time.

NW btw has never outright defeated Slade but he has gotten the better of him in melee combat once and stalemated him another time. Which proves my point even moreso that Bruce can defeat Slade at least 4/10 times in hth combat.

This comfirms it for me that you're definitely biased. So basically you're ignoring evidence just to support your arguement here instead of giving characters there fair due... that's very fair wink
Look at his RT please. DS should give Bats or NW a beating every time.

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 7th, 2008 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 02:39 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Even Batgirl had major problems with Slade.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 04:03 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yep. Slade is a cut above all humans

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 03:24 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Slade wins the first 2 fights cleanly, but loses the bonus one soundly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:03 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cmack
slade gets a 6/10 for the first, imo you can never put any one so far from batman because of his resourcefulness, and bats can always get him with a lucky nerve strike, the last one batman hands down

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by Deathstroke
DS for the majority in the first two and Bats works him over pretty hard in the bonus fight.

/co-signed

Tazer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:05 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Slade wins the first 2 fights cleanly, but loses the bonus one soundly.

That's the way it's gonna be.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:59 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 09:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman

*decides to temp fate*.....stupid fanboy

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 09:56 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by King_Mungi
*decides to temp fate*.....stupid fanboy

stick out tongue

OH NOEZ!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!

Originally posted by brainchild81
bonus fight: ('cause I know the diehard Batfans want it like this big grin ): h2h w/depowered Slade. MMA shorts only, bare knuckled, UFC Octagon.
With that stipulation,
Slade wins -- [as Bats would clearly be too distracted by teh bulge to defend himself]:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 10:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Re: Re: Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!

Originally posted by Galan007
With that stipulation,
Slade wins -- [as Bats would clearly be too distracted by teh bulge to defend himself]:

Well, I think I just pissed myself a little bit.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:26 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Re: Batman vs. Deathstroke: hand to hand!

Originally posted by Galan007
With that stipulation,

laughing out loud Nasty

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:03 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Hmmm...as much as I want to say batman for the first two I would have to go with Slade

Although there is no doubt in my mind that Batman wins the Bonus fight

Hmm...This makes me wonder though, who would win under these conditions between Captain America and Slade ^_^;.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:21 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote