KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » SSJ hulk vs warrior mad thor

SSJ hulk vs warrior mad thor
Started by: ultimatethor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naija boy

SSJ hulk vs warrior mad thor

Both versions of the characters are amped up. So in a fight to death wit no BFR who takes it.

Note this is hulk after mieks statement

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:44 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk stomps Thor.
other than flight, Thor has nothing of any significance, in Warrior Madness mode or out of WM mode.

Hulk's gamma energies would easily reach out to flood the whole battlefield, so even flight is going to be useless as a means of avoiding Hulk.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:21 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk stomps Thor.
other than flight, Thor has nothing of any significance, in Warrior Madness mode or out of WM mode.

Hulk's gamma energies would easily reach out to flood the whole battlefield, so even flight is going to be useless as a means of avoiding Hulk.
I see you've never read anything with thor in it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:25 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Creshosk
I see you've never read anything with thor in it.

you do?
fascinating, prey tell how WM Thor wins or even gets much of a shot in, against Hulk when bfr is eliminated from the options and when Hulk's spewing gamma continent wide?

what's he going to do? hit him with the mallet? GodBlast? the same attack that did jack to Juggernaut?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:32 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

SSJ Hulk is a useless form, he BFRs himself.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 02:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
SSJ Hulk is a useless form, he BFRs himself.

He only BFR'd himself because he didn't want to destroy the planet. At that time he was trying his best to hold back the energies.

In this case there is no such problem - SSJ in a massive stomp. He was pushing down WM Thor with one hand, this form is a billion times more powerful.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:25 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:51 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 06:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the hell is gamma rad gonna do to an immortal god who can absorb it ad infinitum? confused

i'm having a hard time thinking hulk could handle a godblast, even in this form . . . a couple lightning bolts put him down in the past. thor could stay out of his range and use his energy attacks all day. no bfr needed.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

unless Banner wants to be put down, there's no way Thor's taking Hulk down. simple as.

you know how many nukes he survived? the warp core breach that destroyed a planet couldn't do anything to him, he's just way beyond Thor's powers.

and as for being an "immortal god", what does that make Surfer?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:18 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

an immortal non-god . . .? confused

if we lit off EVERY NUKE ON EARTH -- thousands of them, at once -- the planet itself wouldn't even feel it. thor has power to destroy a planet.

thor>>>>>>>>>>>a WHOLE LOTTA NUKES

thor doesn't wanna be hit, he won't be hit. tell me one really good reason thor couldn't simply do this to ANY hulk:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...vsPresence1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...vsPresence2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...vsPresence3.jpg

thor absorbs all the radiation that powers the presence -- someone who has gone toe-to-toe with QUASAR. there is no logical reason at all that thor couldn't do EXACTLY the same thing to ANY version of hulk.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer will outlast the Asgardians, out live them. they're only superficially immortal, Surfer's got a bigger, badder and better "god" behind him - Galactus!

Sakaar was a planet that was more or less destroyed by the warpcore breach, Hulk didn't even feel it.

and Hulk has way more strength and power than Thor, so much so that his mere steps could break the world. that's the energy that he unleashes without really forcing himself to.

it's ridiculous to think that Thor's somehow going to be immune to that level of energy, when Surfer's hurt Thor with blasts of energy, when other characters have too.

and how will Thor escape the Hulk's gamma output, it easily spanned a continent and was affecting every hero there, as well as buildings and helicopters... it is omni-directional.

Hulk generates his own gamma radiation, it doesn't exist outside of Hulk so Thor would basically only be absorbing that portion of the gamma that Hulk expels, and even then, Thor isn't going to be able to both absorb the energies coming out of Hulk as well as fight and dodge Hulk at the same time.

Surfer only manages to siphon gamma from Hulk because Surfer is durable enough to just stand there and take a lot of Hulk's attacks without effect.

Hulk has gone toe to toe with Onslaught, I think that trumps WM Thor and Quasar by a good margin.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 09:56 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

Hulk has gone toe to toe with Onslaught, I think that trumps WM Thor and Quasar by a good margin.

wm thor went toe to toe with thanos
thanos>>onslaught

Owning Thor

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:01 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by skyfather
wm thor went toe to toe with thanos
thanos>>onslaught

Hulk went toe to toe with WM Thor so :P.

and I'd dispute this Thanos > Onslaught thing, definitely doesn't look like it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:05 PM
skyfather
Bad Ass

and I'd dispute this Thanos > Onslaught thing, definitely doesn't look like it.

how would onslaught defeat thanos?
he couldnt mind rape him
thanos cant be reality manipulated
thanos is physically strong enough to go toe to toe.

Owning Thor

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:09 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Onslaught = bullshit.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:10 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Um, you do know that Mjolnir can absorb unlimited amounts of energy and radiation, right?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:12 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Thor isn't going to be able to both absorb the energies coming out of Hulk as well as fight and dodge Hulk at the same time.

Surfer only manages to siphon gamma from Hulk because Surfer is durable enough to just stand there and take a lot of Hulk's attacks without effect.

laughing out loud

so ss needs to be getting struck by hulk to drain him? funny, i thought he could just, who know . . . FLY and drain him! or hover out of his reach! neither ss OR thor need to ever be HIT by hulk.

and btw -- mjollnir>>ss at absorbing energy. we've SEEN ss ready to explode/driven mad from absorbing energy. thor's hammer otoh has absorbed the energy of a CELESTIAL null bomb. the bomb had enough power to destroy a friggin GALAXY.

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?...imate0060az.jpg

notice how the absorbed energy was released to reignite a SUN! and he did that in SECONDS.

and you think somehow he'd have trouble draining hulk, or wading into his gamma rays when thor has stood inside a sun himself?? What the f**k? please . . .

you have absolutely no rational way to explain away the fact that thor could simply hover out of hulk's range and drain him dry of gamma energy in seconds. end of fight. everytime.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:43 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

In an alternate reality... when Thor didn't have the Power Gem.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

yes alternate reality, but still Thor's a God gone WM and Hulk's just using more of that infinite power source.

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

so ss needs to be getting struck by hulk to drain him? funny, i thought he could just, who know . . . FLY and drain him! or hover out of his reach! neither ss OR thor need to ever be HIT by hulk.

and btw -- mjollnir>>ss at absorbing energy. we've SEEN ss ready to explode/driven mad from absorbing energy. thor's hammer otoh has absorbed the energy of a CELESTIAL null bomb. the bomb had enough power to destroy a friggin GALAXY.

http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?...imate0060az.jpg

notice how the absorbed energy was released to reignite a SUN! and he did that in SECONDS.

and you think somehow he'd have trouble draining hulk, or wading into his gamma rays when thor has stood inside a sun himself?? What the f**k? please . . .

you have absolutely no rational way to explain away the fact that thor could simply hover out of hulk's range and drain him dry of gamma energy in seconds. end of fight. everytime.

more importantly, Hulk has absorbed and expelled TWO UNIVERSES worth of energy, he's a friggin' nexus of universes. galaxies are quite piddlingly small in comparison.

Hulk's universal energies >>>>>>>>>> galaxy destroying blast. that's cannon and indisputable.

can you show me the scan of the galaxy destroying energies that Thor's hammer absorbs, I mean actual proof not hyperbole?

Nova's reignited a dead sun, Surfer's more than capable and Surfer has absorbed the energies of a friggin' Universal/Dimensional God.

so until I see something more definitive I'll stand by Surfer >>> Thor in terms of energy absorption and emission.

Hulk's gone through black holes without ill effect but the fact still remains there is a level of energy that would have effect, it's just ridiculously high.

in the past Thor was almost killed (according to himself) by a mere warning blast from Surfer, so there's plenty of reason to believe that blasts/energy releases of sufficient power (and given Hulk has no limits, that would not be a problem for him) Thor would die.

now turning to what Thor could possibly do to Hulk, if bfr is removed, I don't see him being even close to Zom/Strange in magical/physical power and I doubt he's that much more powerful than Sentry when it comes to energy attacks.

Hulk has an infinite amount of energy, I've seen Mjolnir max out and fail to achieve anything significant with a fairly pedestrian foe (Juggernaut) whilst Onslaught and War Hulk both humiliated that same foe.

Hulk at this state is just stupendously more powerful than the Hulk that took both of them out, I just don't see WM Thor surviving this.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:02 PM