KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Without Pis . . .

Without Pis . . .
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

Without Pis . . .

who is the most powerful/toughest dude wolverine could take down?

and i would invite you to fill in your own question, continuing on the theme. ie -- WITHOUT PIS . . . ?


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Allahu Carvebar

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heroes Reborn Carve

Out. no expression


__________________


For the Gamma Father, the Gamma Bomb, and The Green Door

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Cybertron

Hercules


__________________


Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:46 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Out. no expression


coward! mad


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 06:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

WWH


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Desperate Dan. it'd be a close fight though.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 07:48 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Without PIS Wolverine could take down ..... he could take..... down......

Dammit! PIS is so subjective Leo and you know it! They way I see it, if Wolverine were continued to be written as he has been but was limited to an HF (among other things) that a large percentage of the forum thinks he SHOULD have, then he could probably take people no higher than Rogue in strength, no better than Punisher in street level versatility, and no faster than Winter Soldier or classic BP in speed.

But, I think that part of the PIS that surrounds Logan's character is his getting shot. He's as skilled as Cap and even more superhuman, he should be able to bob and weave through bullets like they were slow cottonballs being tossed at him. So without PIS showing off his healing factors capabilities he'd be running around like Cap with claws.

Meh....




Okay, Without PIS how long would it take Hulk to be strong enough to lift 1million tons?


__________________
"damn jinzin, you're a real trooper, you provde fact after fact and pages and pages of proof and these wanton miscreants just keep at it"~MERC

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
Without PIS Wolverine could take down ..... he could take..... down......

Dammit! PIS is so subjective Leo and you know it! They way I see it, if Wolverine were continued to be written as he has been but was limited to an HF (among other things) that a large percentage of the forum thinks he SHOULD have, then he could probably take people no higher than Rogue in strength, no better than Punisher in street level versatility, and no faster than Winter Soldier or classic BP in speed.

But, I think that part of the PIS that surrounds Logan's character is his getting shot. He's as skilled as Cap and even more superhuman, he should be able to bob and weave through bullets like they were slow cottonballs being tossed at him. So without PIS showing off his healing factors capabilities he'd be running around like Cap with claws.

Meh....




Okay, Without PIS how long would it take Hulk to be strong enough to lift 1million tons?

the time it takes for 1 Million tons to free fall onto him or for something to violently eject 1 Million tons at him.


without PIS how long would current Surfer last against Thanos?


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:07 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Gender: Male
Location: Konpei Island

in there first meeting, surfer was warned of thanos's villainy and attacked him with a powerful cosmic blast, thanos says "are you through?" then he goes back to talking about himself as surfer realized how much thanos owns.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)


sorry to go off topic, but somebody wanted to know about thanos as he was originally against surfer


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Allahu Carvebar

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Heroes Reborn Carve

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
without PIS how long would current Surfer last against Thanos?
Thanos basically one-shotted Surfer in his first meeting... and took his best shot to no effect in a later meeting...
Then basically killed him in a later fight.


__________________


For the Gamma Father, the Gamma Bomb, and The Green Door

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

I know Surfer's embarrassing record against Thanos, in the past, but Surfer has been substantially upgraded, both by his own actions (the blackbodies and other powers he took from UniLord) and by Galactus' actions (the stripping away of many mental blocks and the boosting of Surfer's powers).

Surfer now does credibly against characters who would defeat Skyfathers (Tenebreous and Aegis) whilst Thanos' last major showing was a credible points loss against Odin.

also, there's the matter of the, albeit somewhat dubious, Annihilation arc feat of a very weak Surfer matching Thanos' power signature in order to free Galactus from the contraption Thanos imprisoned him in.

also, PIS played an extremely large role in almost all Surfer's encounters with Thanos, never once did Surfer fight smartly use speed and versatility properly or anything imaginative at all, just blasting and getting the shit socked out of him.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Last edited by janus77 on Apr 6th, 2008 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 08:55 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

Surfer got one shotted by Odin.. Thanos stood a chance.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:02 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
I know Surfer's embarrassing record against Thanos, in the past, but Surfer has been substantially upgraded, both by his own actions (the blackbodies and other powers he took from UniLord) and by Galactus' actions (the stripping away of many mental blocks and the boosting of Surfer's powers).

Surfer now does credibly against characters who would defeat Skyfathers (Tenebreous and Aegis) whilst Thanos' last major showing was a credible points loss against Odin.

also, there's the matter of the, albeit somewhat dubious, Annihilation arc feat of a very weak Surfer matching Thanos' power signature in order to free Galactus from the contraption Thanos imprisoned him in.

also, PIS played an extremely large role in almost all Surfer's encounters with Thanos, never once did Surfer fight smartly use speed and versatility properly or anything imaginative at all, just blasting and getting the shit socked out of him.


though i disagree with some of your post, i DO agree with the overall sentiment -- i think ss without pis should do much better than he has done. he almost never uses his speed against thanos, which is a big factor to consider. thanos's insane durability would still likely be too much, but ss should make it a tough battle for him i'd think.


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Gender: Male
Location: Drifting aimlessly.

Back to the original topic...

Thing, imo.


__________________
Poppa's comin home to sling some dick.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:02 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Gender: Male
Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!

ben is a good choice, imo. and i DID invite other questions mr fun-police . . .


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Canada

Thanos would still beat Surfer 10/10.
And for the original topic: Hercules.


__________________

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 11:31 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Without PIS, who's the slowest person that could beat the Flash? (Wally West)


__________________

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:17 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premutos
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Without PIS, who's the slowest person that could beat the Flash? (Wally West)


Perhaps Lobo (as portrayed in most of his appearances)

As for the original topic, Captain America, Daredevil or Black Panther.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 03:48 AM
Premutos is currently offline Click here to Send Premutos a Private Message Find more posts by Premutos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

Without PIS I see him being able to keep up to someone on Rhino's strength level, while at the same time being as agile as Night Crawler. Strictly because of his damage/pain threshold.


__________________

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 04:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

Wolverine without PIS wouldn't be Wolverine.

This is a trick question


__________________



Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 04:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:49 PM.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Without Pis . . .

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.