KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MAELSTROM vs WWH

MAELSTROM vs WWH
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

MAELSTROM vs WWH

the scintific prison holding bruce banner gets broken into by maelstroms creations. they abduct the sedated banner and make their way to their hq.

banner wakes up on a laboratory bed with maelstrom holding a scalpel over him right as he was about to make an incision, this angers him enough to cause him to skip levels or power all the way to wwh levels.

after trashing his men, hulk turns his attention on maelstrom.

what happens next?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Maelstrom can absorb a planets worth of kinetic energy it would be a hell of a fight. If this isn't uber strom

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

no not anomaly, but yeah this is a continent sinking fight

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 07:59 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Should have made this no battle field removals

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:00 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

guess i have to do that now then, NO BFR

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

WWH.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

WWH

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 08:08 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

I dont know wat WWH could do to the man who can simply stop him from moving OR stop his heart from beating......

that being said in-comic we would likely see WWH take the win here due to *something* going wrong on Mael's end.

Tazer

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 09:25 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

thats why i made the thread, hulk is physical power, strom is an absorber of potential energy, it is a tough call

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tazer
I dont know wat WWH could do to the man who can simply stop him from moving OR stop his heart from beating......
I'd agree, had I seen Maelstrom perform something similiar on a WWH-level being... but I haven't. *shrugs*

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 10:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

but he could though. a heart attack would slow the hulk down

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:17 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by psycho gundam
but he could though. a heart attack would slow the hulk down
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd agree, had I seen Maelstrom perform something similiar on a WWH-level being... but I haven't. *shrugs*

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:18 PM
Tazer

Originally posted by Galan007

why would the being have to be WWH-lvl??

I dont see how his boosted STR would make any difference here, especially given his durability didnt gain the same increase.......

Tazer

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 11:58 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

what no "yo", tazer what gives?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:03 AM
Tazer

Yo.

...................DOH!!!

knew I fergot somethin'!!

Tazer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:19 AM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tazer
why would the being have to be WWH-lvl??

I dont see how his boosted STR would make any difference here, especially given his durability didnt gain the same increase.......

Tazer

WWH's durability increased along with his strength and regeneration. Example regeneration increase: includes when poisoned with a custom made toxin to attack him using his own DNA, he overcame it when Cho made him angry enough, example durability increase: Taking many energy attacks that would have decimated him before and shrugging them off. Normally Wolverine wouldn't have difficulty penetrating his skin either, which he did during WWH.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:31 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I think a lot of people are sleeping on maelstrom, he is a thanos level bastard and once mocked thanos while he held the infinity gauntlet.

thanos said that he was god and in response maelstrom said he is an atheist then.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:04 AM
Squirrel Fart

Maelstrom FTW

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:28 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think a lot of people are sleeping on maelstrom, he is a thanos level bastard and once mocked thanos while he held the infinity gauntlet.

thanos said that he was god and in response maelstrom said he is an atheist then.

Um that was back when Maelstrom was the anomaly.

The worst part? Even if he was the anomaly in this thread I bet FearOfBlood would still vote for him.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 01:58 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was when Maelstorm infused with an abstract being called Anomaly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 02:01 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote