KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » "Standard Galactus" vs Kubik

"Standard Galactus" vs Kubik
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

"Standard Galactus" vs Kubik

this sprang from a different discussion. thoughts? smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 11:41 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

I say galctus. Evn when not fully powered he should be above a cube being

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:34 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Until I see a scan of 'standard' Galactus doing something remotely close to this:

(please log in to view the image)

Kubik wins, easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I was just goin to post that

Kubik is a reality warper. Kubik FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 04:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
I was just goin to post that

Kubik is a reality warper. Kubik FTW

So is Galactus, nah?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 05:48 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Galactus is a reality warper?

Waits for Utrigita and Tenebrous

My Galactus buddies

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 05:59 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Yes he is Guy Doom showed that when he stole Galactus powers doing the secret wars, Reality wars been warped around doom by his thoughts.

Well Tenebrous I'm sure will be here.

We are yes big grin

As for the battle standard galactus is difficult to make a accurate judgement from, The standard Galactus can either get his ass kicked by Thing ore causing multiversal destruction in a battle with Agamotto which none of them was taking very serious. Galan said that Until we see a Standard Galactus performing that Feat ore something close to it he would say Kubik, I have never seen the Celestials perform any feat that is close to what Kubik performed if it wasn't for Kubik own words I would place him above the Celestials too. I will say that I haven't seen many impressive feats from the Watchers on the scope of the Celestials yet they are widely regarded as roughly equals with a slight edge to the single Celestial against the Single Watcher yet no feats that place them close to Kubik. We have however seen Galactus destroy a watcher without much difficulty I know this sounds like abc logic and I admit that it's partial abc logic, but I will like to remind that Galactus have showed that he can absorb a entire dimension Mephistos to be exact, and I would like to make a second observation that it was Galactus with Gamora as a scapel that managed to break the Hold Magus had over Eternity with five Cosmic Cubes, and the Cosmic cubes are more powerful then the sentient cubes and he broked five of those power. Now that is imo more impressive then Kubik warping a (pocket???) universe.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:14 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials>Watchers. IMO, Celestials by a wide margin

Uatu seemed powerless when the Monolith Gatherer arrived and we all know happened when the Celestials and Watchers faught. Exitar arrived and he killed the large bald laughing out loud Watcher

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

and we all know happened when the Celestials and Watchers faught. Exitar arrived and he killed the large bald laughing out loud Watcher
Only after Exitar spent "several thousand years" gathering energy for the sole purpose of wiping out the Watchers. wink

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 8th, 2008 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Celestials>Watchers. IMO, Celestials by a wide margin

Uatu seemed powerless when the Monolith Gatherer arrived and we all know happened when the Celestials and Watchers faught. Exitar arrived and he killed the large bald laughing out loud Watcher

Yes as a combined Race then the margin expand, but a single celestial against a single Watcher should be close with a win to the Celestial.

remember that he couldn't interven even if he wanted wink

After Gathering his energy for Eons to destroy the entire race which more ore less was gathered on the same Planet and yet he had to gather energy for Eons, It speaks volume for what it takes to defeat the watchers wink But the war would undoubtebly have ended with a win to the Celestials if Sue hadn't destroyed Exitar.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 06:36 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Utrigita

Now that is imo more impressive then Kubik warping a (pocket???) universe.

Actually, that's a whole Universe.

Beyonder encompasses an entire Universe unto himself.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 07:53 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Kubik is below a Celestial according to his own words.

The Cosmic Cube wins this fight.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:27 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Kubik.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kubik rhymes with something hair that grows excessively around some one's midsection...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 01:38 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Pubic wins.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 03:19 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Galactus is a reality warper?

Waits for Utrigita and Tenebrous

My Galactus buddies

Guy, for some reason, I KNEW you'd mention the "bald watcher" LOL

Anyway....

....Kubik has stated Celestials>>Kubik, Kosmos, Glorian, and the other Cube Beings...

...Kubik also told Kosmos, during Kubik's cosmology lesson, that the Celestials that Kosmos thought she remembered when she battled them as the beyonder, were mere shadows that were sent by "The Great Powers." However, "they" (ambiguous "they"..may refer to the Celestials that were sent by the Great Powers, or the Great Powers themselves) sometimes deign to interact with such insignificant creatures such as themselves (meaning, Kubik and Kosmos)

....Next few pages after that, Kubik reveals who the Great Powers are....Living Tribunal, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Eternity...and...Big G

so if we go by those scans......it's Big G.

Feat-wise, G has never reached into some other cosmic being's beer gut and broke out a sphere-sized universe.

Cosmic containment units>Cosmic cube beings...like Utrigita said Eternity was catatonic from the power of 5 containment units...G freed him using Gamora as a tool. Magus blew up G's ship with his 5 containment units, killing G. Big G reconstituted himself.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 04:48 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Tenebrous

....Kubik has stated Celestials>>Kubik, Kosmos, Glorian, and the other Cube Beings...

Actually Molecule Man is beyond Cube beings as well.

...Kubik also told Kosmos, during Kubik's cosmology lesson, that the Celestials that Kosmos thought she remembered when she battled them as the beyonder, were mere shadows that were sent by "The Great Powers." However, "they" (ambiguous "they"..may refer to the Celestials that were sent by the Great Powers, or the Great Powers themselves) sometimes deign to interact with such insignificant creatures such as themselves (meaning, Kubik and Kosmos)

....Next few pages after that, Kubik reveals who the Great Powers are....Living Tribunal, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Eternity...and...Big G

so if we go by those scans......it's Big G.

thumb up

Cosmic containment units>Cosmic cube beings...

True that.

like Utrigita said,
Eternity was catatonic from the power of 5 containment units...
G freed him using Gamora as a tool.

That's not exactly accurate friend.

The 5 CCU's were stolen by the Goddess by the time Galactus operated:

A few pages later Gamora returns from freeing Eternity.
(the operation was depicted on panel in Warlock #9 - 1 week later after IW#5)

The power of the Cubes aren't mentioned once,
and clearly Eternity/Infinity's essence was bonded in catatonia,
not by the Cubes themselves.

Which is inconsequential anyway cause the Cubes were not even in Magus' control anymore.

...........................................................................................................

Eternity was ko'd by CCU, and left bonded in catatonia,
but he was not being held by the power of the CCU's.

The CCU's were busy merging the 616 Reality with the duplicate 616 Universe they created:

This is why Magus (with the IG) later said:

"My takeover of your Actuality,

USING my now missing Cosmic Containment Units,
would have taken Hours to Accomplish
"

Magus blew up G's ship with his 5 containment units,
killing G. Big G reconstituted himself.

Magus was never intending on killing Galactus though,'he wanted Galactus to live in fact,
for Galactus played a role in his evil plans:

...........................................................................................................

Galactus, imo, is above Cube beings,
but Cosmic Containment Units are far beyond Galactus,
as they are above even Eternity in power.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 9th, 2008 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 06:15 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes he is Guy Doom showed that when he stole Galactus powers doing the secret wars, Reality wars been warped around doom by his thoughts.

Well Tenebrous I'm sure will be here.

We are yes big grin

As for the battle standard galactus is difficult to make a accurate judgement from, The standard Galactus can either get his ass kicked by Thing ore causing multiversal destruction in a battle with Agamotto which none of them was taking very serious. Galan said that Until we see a Standard Galactus performing that Feat ore something close to it he would say Kubik, I have never seen the Celestials perform any feat that is close to what Kubik performed if it wasn't for Kubik own words I would place him above the Celestials too. I will say that I haven't seen many impressive feats from the Watchers on the scope of the Celestials yet they are widely regarded as roughly equals with a slight edge to the single Celestial against the Single Watcher yet no feats that place them close to Kubik. We have however seen Galactus destroy a watcher without much difficulty I know this sounds like abc logic and I admit that it's partial abc logic, but I will like to remind that Galactus have showed that he can absorb a entire dimension Mephistos to be exact, and I would like to make a second observation that it was Galactus with Gamora as a scapel that managed to break the Hold Magus had over Eternity with five Cosmic Cubes, and the Cosmic cubes are more powerful then the sentient cubes and he broked five of those power. Now that is imo more impressive then Kubik warping a (pocket???) universe.

Here ya go, my friend

Kubik's words

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 06:47 AM
Mr Master

We should all realize that the Celestials created Mankind in Marvel,
and Mankind will one day have the LT (and all the abstracts) bowing to them:

In fact,
the destiny of Mankind of Earth 616,
is to become ONE with the infinite Multiverse,
that encompasses the ever expansion that is Eternity:

I suppose this means all of 616's Mankind will become Gods unto themselves,
their own UniverseS,
where time-space is directed by they themselves,
time-space may even be meaningless,
as conceptual ideas will be dependent,
on the Human God that manages his/her corner of infinity.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 9th, 2008 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 06:58 AM
guy222
With my gal

I love the ending with Eternity

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 07:05 AM