KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » This Custom Team of X-Men vs The Original Fantastic Four

This Custom Team of X-Men vs The Original Fantastic Four
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

This Custom Team of X-Men vs The Original Fantastic Four

X-Men:
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Wolverine

vs

FF:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing

No BFR. No Supernova. No Prep. Just a direct fight to the finish. Which team is left standing? Fight is in New York.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on May 5th, 2008 at 08:20 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:16 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

well, i see invisible woman immediately encasing her team in a bubble to stop cyke's beams and to let reed make a plan. as that happens, cyclops makes his own plan of attack which first consists of emma's mind assault.

my only question is if that were to happen, can emma's psychic abilities pass through the bubble to mind blast the ff? if so thats checkmate.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:26 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

x-men

thank u bz

Old Post May 5th, 2008 08:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, i see invisible woman immediately encasing her team in a bubble to stop cyke's beams and to let reed make a plan. as that happens, cyclops makes his own plan of attack which first consists of emma's mind assault.

my only question is if that were to happen, can emma's psychic abilities pass through the bubble to mind blast the ff? if so thats checkmate.

Well I thought the Fantastic Four's suits have some sort of built-in psi dampeners to protect them from psi attacks. Not sure if it is absolute though.

Forever Young...

Old Post May 6th, 2008 12:10 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote