KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ganthet vs Thanos

Ganthet vs Thanos
Started by: Cartesian Doubt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Ganthet vs Thanos

The most powerful Guardian vs Thanos of Titan, whom has stalemated the likes of Odin and Tyrant, and had beaten up a Warrior Madness Thor, and sent Galactus flying with one blast, and taken his best shot and lived.

Last edited by Cartesian Doubt on May 15th, 2008 at 07:32 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:29 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's see.

You've got the guy with a bitchin' beard and one eye against the blue midget.....

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:31 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Let's see.

You've got the guy with a bitchin' beard and one eye against the blue midget.....

Not any anymore .... ones purple.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:33 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Ganthet vs Thanos

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
The most powerful Guardian vs Thanos of Titan, whom has stalemated the likes of Odin and Tyrant, and had beaten up a Warrior Madness Thor, and sent Galactus flying with one blast, and taken his best shot and lived.

is this an ad for thanos? odin? or an actual thread? why make a thread up when it seems your mind is made up by the very discription in the thread?

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:33 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

*laughs at the phrasing of opening post*

Yeah, that isn't skewed in the least.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:35 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs at the phrasing of opening post*

Yeah, that isn't skewed in the least.

I think Ganthet would win, so a bit of reverse Psychology maybe ... Smart ass

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:40 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thanos embraces Death yet again...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:41 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos destroys this unimpressive blue little man.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:26 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by llagrok
lmao
Am I supposed to be impressed when a pre DOS Doomsday knifed through their entire ranks.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i've asked for this before and never really had it responded to, but . . . can someone name/show some of ganthet's more impressive feats? the guardians have been notoriously difficult to gauge power-wise and some scans or feats would be very helpful.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 09:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
i've asked for this before and never really had it responded to, but . . . can someone name/show some of ganthet's more impressive feats? the guardians have been notoriously difficult to gauge power-wise and some scans or feats would be very helpful.

One Guardian was able to literally embarrass a precrisis Hal Jordan. The gaurdians were not effected by crisis. so they would still be quite above any herald lvl charcter of the highest order.

Another Gaurdian's life force energy powered up superman prime to be able to punch thru the bleed and right into the 5th dimension.

Ganthet and his wife on thier own, are able to power an entire new corps.

ganthet as part of the quintessence, as we know there is only one set of gaurdians in all the multiverse, gave a 5th of the power that gog had. which was able to punch a hole in an alternate mxy.

the guardians themselves power all of the gl's in the entire multiverse. precrisis and post crisis.

If I think of any more i'll let you know.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 10:07 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

The central power battery powers the GLs, not the Guardians.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 15th, 2008 10:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
The central power battery powers the GLs, not the Guardians.
Good thing you are here to spread accurate information.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 11:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
One Guardian was able to literally embarrass a precrisis Hal Jordan. The gaurdians were not effected by crisis. so they would still be quite above any herald lvl charcter of the highest order.

Another Gaurdian's life force energy powered up superman prime to be able to punch thru the bleed and right into the 5th dimension.

Ganthet and his wife on thier own, are able to power an entire new corps.

ganthet as part of the quintessence, as we know there is only one set of gaurdians in all the multiverse, gave a 5th of the power that gog had. which was able to punch a hole in an alternate mxy.

the guardians themselves power all of the gl's in the entire multiverse. precrisis and post crisis.

If I think of any more i'll let you know.
So the last time the did anything impressive was in precrisis?

And a guardians life force powering up Prime because the Guardians themselves had no answer for him hurts your case it doesnt help it. It shows that even though you claim their power level wasnt affected they as a combined group cant handle one precrisis knian.

Again you say that Ganthet helped power Gog. So did four other beings.

erm

Get back to me when you have something.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 11:12 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Thanos...

Old Post May 15th, 2008 11:21 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
So the last time the did anything impressive was in precrisis?

And a guardians life force powering up Prime because the Guardians themselves had no answer for him hurts your case it doesnt help it. It shows that even though you claim their power level wasnt affected they as a combined group cant handle one precrisis knian.

Again you say that Ganthet helped power Gog. So did four other beings.

erm

Get back to me when you have something.
I dont' recall getting to you in the first place. i have nothing to prove to you or do I want to.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:03 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by fangirl101
I dont' recall getting to you in the first place. i have nothing to prove to you or do I want to.

That's intellectual cowardice on your part.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:15 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by King Kandy
He backs down from my claims all the time. He makes a baseless claim I call him on it and he refuses to respond. This happens over and over again but not just with me.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:20 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy

if you feel that way, then that is how you feel.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:33 AM