KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » American Eagle,Puma & Red Wolf vs Adamantium Sabretooth

American Eagle,Puma & Red Wolf vs Adamantium Sabretooth
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

American Eagle,Puma & Red Wolf vs Adamantium Sabretooth

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

They die horribly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think it would be a better fight then that.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Nah man not really....it hurts just to think about it. All I can iamgine is flesh tearing and people screaming.

One of those guys isnt even enhanced and the other are not top tier fighters and even top tier fighters would die.

No way men their dead meat.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:13 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I thought Puma had a healing factor and was a pretty good fighter? The file I have on Red Wolf said he lifted 3 tons. atleast two have superhuman strength speed agility stamina reflexes and senses

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:21 PM
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Puma had a healing factor and was a pretty good fighter?
The file I have on Red Wolf said he lifted 3 tons. atleast two have superhuman strength speed agility stamina reflexes and senses

Oh ok but they still dont have what it takes to put him down. I mean Spiderman and Punisher had a hell of a time trying to put him down and from what I remember he wasnt trying his best.

Puma knows H2H but hes not up there with the best. AE is a second stringer and I dont know this Red Wolf guy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:24 PM
golem370

I saw a picture where AE caught something from Bullseye with his hands. I have seen him rip a tree out of the ground. Punisher imo could run with Puma or American Eagle

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:32 PM
Deadline

I saw a picture where AE caught something from Bullseye with his hands. I have seen him rip a tree out of the ground. Punisher imo could run with Puma or American Eagle

Well ok but its just not gonna be enough. For starters Sabre is faster than Spiderman...are any of these guys that fast? No, how are they gonna put him down? They just dont have the means to out him down.

Ok they might put up a bit of a fight but in the end Sabre is gonna cut them to pieces.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:41 PM
golem370

Sabretooth is faster then Spider-Man huh

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:46 PM
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:50 PM
Deadline

Sabretooth is faster then Spider-Man huh

When Pun and Spiderman fought Sabretooth, Sabre had not toruble whatsovere catching him. Hell Sabre was giving Wolverine and Spiderman hell. He also owned BP and Bp had the advantage the guy is FAST.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:53 PM
Deadline

I think the could do it with those additions unicorn will have to keep blasting him from above though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:01 PM
guy222
With my gal

original match sabes win

thank u bz

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 06:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote