KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The LT with the backing of the TOAA vs. The Classic Beyonder

The LT with the backing of the TOAA vs. The Classic Beyonder
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The LT with the backing of the TOAA vs. The Classic Beyonder

Since it's Lt's job to guard the marvel omniverse, and the beyonder discovers the Marvel Universe today, would the LT have the power to stop the Classic Beyonder? As if the LT had never met the Classic beyonder and he never shook in his boots. If they had to have a confrontation and god says to the Lt, I give you all authority to protect my crib, could the LT do it?

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:05 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Does this mean that LT is given additional power by the TOAA or simply that it's the LT's job to protect the Omniverse? If it's the latter, isn't your post redundant given that the LT's job is to protect the Omniverse?

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:08 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Umm LT is not like the Spectre...

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Does this mean that LT is given additional power by the TOAA or simply that it's the LT's job to protect the Omniverse? If it's the latter, isn't your post redundant given that the LT's job is to protect the Omniverse?

The LT is already given ALL power by The One above all to protect the Omniverse. So it's his job to do so. Would he be able to protect the Omniverse from the classic beyonder given that he is the Omniversal Protector and the One above all gives him an edict to do so.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:14 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lannfear

if LT has the support of his/its boss...TOAA ..than i guess whatever power is needed is given.....

cheers Happy Dance

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:56 AM
lannfear is currently offline Click here to Send lannfear a Private Message Find more posts by lannfear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I love DC

Originally posted by lannfear
if LT has the support of his/its boss...TOAA ..than i guess whatever power is needed is given.....

cheers Happy Dance
its all hypothetical

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:02 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

good thread, friend

toaa is lt boss

unlike dc, where the presence empowers spectre

if toaa wanted lt to defeat the beyonder, in theory...

beyonder falls

thank u bz

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:06 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lannfear

thats right its all hypothetical.....its about comic characters...not real...although the way some people carry on ..you'd think that they are real...

cheers Happy Dance

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:22 AM
lannfear is currently offline Click here to Send lannfear a Private Message Find more posts by lannfear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I love DC

Originally posted by lannfear
thats right its all hypothetical.....its about comic characters...not real...although the way some people carry on ..you'd think that they are real...

cheers Happy Dance
why do you keep dancng

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:28 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

well, i stay out of those threads

thank u bz

Old Post May 28th, 2008 05:29 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lannfear

Originally posted by I love DC
why do you keep dancng

only exercise i get.....

Happy Dance

Old Post May 28th, 2008 06:26 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

If you mean The-One-Above-All as a fictional character, within the omniverse. Then It's a stalemate, basically God (-before genesis) vs God.
The Living Tribunal is a non-factor.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 08:51 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Beyonder swells the TOAA's lip.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 10:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unnatural-POWER

TOAA would have to grant LT ALL his power just to stalemate
Classic Beyonder IMO.

Supreme being vs Supreme being ......... Stalemate!

Old Post May 28th, 2008 02:30 PM
Unnatural-POWER is currently offline Click here to Send Unnatural-POWER a Private Message Find more posts by Unnatural-POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: The LT with the backing of the TOAA vs. The Classic Beyonder

Originally posted by fangirl101
Since it's Lt's job to guard the marvel omniverse, and the beyonder discovers the Marvel Universe today, would the LT have the power to stop the Classic Beyonder? As if the LT had never met the Classic beyonder and he never shook in his boots. If they had to have a confrontation and god says to the Lt, I give you all authority to protect my crib, could the LT do it?

The LT of today would get curbstomped.
just like the old one would've got stomped.

Btw. The LT is NOT the guardian, he is the Judge!

The LT of today is not TOAA.

The LT is the LT with a set power,
a power Protege copied,
a power Scathan may equal.

................................................................................

Toaa/God withIN the Omniverse of today. (THOTI)
would stalemate Beyonder.

Because they are BOTH backed by Writers. (Jim Shooter and Jim Starlin)

The artist of "The End: Marvel" ... is Al Milgrom

The artist of "Secret Wars II" ... is Al Milgrom.

So, what's the difference?

Jim Shooter was both writer and Editor in-Chief of all Marvel.

Does this give Beyonder the edge?

Meh, not necessarily imo.

Stalemate!

Old Post May 28th, 2008 02:31 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Stalemate, but it's a pointless thread. Aunt May with backing of TOAA would stalemate Classic Beyonder also.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 02:59 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Beyonder is TOAA lol

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 28th, 2008 03:16 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

If the writer (TOAA) want LT to win (giving him full backing) then yes he would win against Beyonder.

But as Celestialdemon said Aunt May with full backing could win (ore was it stalemate?)

Old Post May 28th, 2008 03:36 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Utrigita

If the writer (TOAA) want LT to win (giving him full backing)
then yes he would win against Beyonder.

But both writers would have to agree that Beyonder loses,
otherwise, that scenario can't be accepted.

Beyonder was the supreme power according to Shooter. (all Marvel)

Toaa/THOTI is now the supreme power, according to Starlin. (all Marvel)

This match is senseless because it brings into opposition the Writers themselves.

We can't just say, if the LT had TOAA's backing he wins,
because according to Shooter, Beyonder dominated the Marvelverse,
and if that was TOAA's creation, we'll then there you go with that drop of water.

On the other hand,
was the Beyonder a/the precursor to what TOAA is?

(after all, we never heard of Toaa) if anything the LT was like "God" back then.

..................................................................................

Earliest official mention of a power above the LT's
was in 1990 I believe:

..................................................................................

The Living Tribunal is said "his Power is Supreme in ALL the Multiverse"

"Even I, the Son of the mighiest of gods of all,
find it impossible to conceive of such levels of power
"

(please log in to view the image)

"Tis a humbling thought to consider
how much greater still the power of the Creator of all Universes must be
than that of all of his creations combined
"

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:28 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that from Thor? Because he kinda compared Odin and Galactus :/

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 28th, 2008 04:32 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote