KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Drax with the Power Gem runs the gauntlet

Drax with the Power Gem runs the gauntlet
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Drax with the Power Gem runs the gauntlet

Alright a twist is in effect where he thinks everybody is Thanos making enraged. Drax gets 2 days of rest between fights.

1.Armadillo
2.Luke Cage & Wolverine
3.Thing & She Thing
4.Classic Abomination & Ulik
5.Kurse
6.WWH
7.Firelord,Air Walker,Nova & Terrax

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 02:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Current or classic?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:11 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Stops at 4.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:15 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

i never thought drax had a large imagination so he stops at 4

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:39 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Large Drax he was 7foot4 1,050pounds he one-shotted Champion defeated Gamora was punched by Thing with no effect was proven stronger then Maxam and near indestructible

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:19 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Stops at 4

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:23 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think he could one-shot both of them.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:41 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse is stronger than these jokers no expression

Clears 4 and stops hard at 5

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Drax can fly at near-light speed has the strength to destroy a planet and has concussive powers which can destroy a pretty good size meteore. He was able to with stand a dip into a sun courtsey of SS.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 07:57 PM
Ouallada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Kurse is stronger than these jokers no expression

Clears 4 and stops hard at 5

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 03:39 AM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Drax can fly at near-light speed has the strength to destroy a planet and has concussive powers which can destroy a pretty good size meteore. He was able to with stand a dip into a sun courtsey of SS.

Whenw as Drax ever shown to be light speed? I can't remember any such instance.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 03:39 AM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Keeping up with Heralds

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 01:39 PM
Harbinger
Firestorm

He gets stopped at 4, IMO.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 03:43 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

IMO he gets atleast to 4.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 03:50 PM
Nihilist

stops at 5

kurse should be above ww hulk imo

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 03:55 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Remember that Drax has but up good fights against Thanos

http://houseofzod.yuku.com/topic/41...-Destroyer.html

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 04:09 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'd say he stops at 5.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:08 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

IMHO current Drax has the intelligence to exploit the power gem and win this easily, whether through sheer beat down or by forcible BFR. Dumb one however would fall prey to Kurse's nigh invulnerability (unless iron finds itself wielded) and fighting skills. If he can get past Kurse only the heralds will stand in his way.

Does he have the gem permanently or can it be removed?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:13 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pure beat down? please

All the magic in Stormbreaker/Mjolnir combined, only knocked him out.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote