KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Where would you rank Phantom Stranger ?

Where would you rank Phantom Stranger ?
Started by: Erik-Lensherr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Where would you rank Phantom Stranger ?

With who would you say Phantom Stranger is most comparable in power, in your opinion ?
And based on what ?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:10 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm difficult to say really his full power isnt revealed i think.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:13 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He had no difficulty weidling Spectre's infinite energies and controlling and channeling the combined might of dc mystichs in coie. He was so powerful that the Spectre had to go indirect in dov. anyone near Spectre's power had to be taken out by indirect means.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:40 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

PS is clearly of more power/importance, than Nabu. As Spectre was able to kill Nabu, but was unable to kill PS [hence the ratification].

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
PS is clearly of more power/importance, than Nabu. As Spectre was able to kill Nabu, but was unable to kill PS [hence the ratification].

He couldn't kill Mxy either. The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:48 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by fangirl101
The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy.
No.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

He couldn't kill Mxy either. The PS is clearly at least a powerful as mxy.
more so.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:50 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

I never worked out how he's more powerful than Spectre yet got turned into a rat and couldn't under his own power turn back. That alone wouldn't put him on MXY's level still he's pretty top tier.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:57 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
No.

You think if mxy and PS went head to head that Mxy would be able to put PS down? I'd put them in the same catagory. But meh, PS is too mysterious to accurately gage.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 05:04 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by GGS
I never worked out how he's more powerful than Spectre yet got turned into a rat and couldn't under his own power turn back. That alone wouldn't put him on MXY's level still he's pretty top tier.
PS did turn back under his own power though. It just taxed him.

You think if mxy and PS went head to head that Mxy would be able to put PS down? I'd put them in the same catagory. But meh, PS is too mysterious to accurately gage.
Would Mxy be able to kill PS? Who knows? Would Mxy be able to warp the shit out of him like EJ did to Spectre? Absolutely.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 05:06 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

The way I see it, Spectre not being able to kill Phantom Stranger in comparison to being able to kill Nabu is due to Phantom Stranger's importance in the Universe, and not necesarilly due to power.

I also don't see Phantom Stranger even close to Mxy.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 05:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
The way I see it, Spectre not being able to kill Phantom Stranger in comparison to being able to kill Nabu is due to Phantom Stranger's importance in the Universe, and not necesarilly due to power.

I also don't see Phantom Stranger even close to Mxy.
I agree.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:12 PM
Badabing
Karen

Not a Vs thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:14 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote