KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Adamantium Sabretooth & Cyber vs Classic Thor/no Hammer

Adamantium Sabretooth & Cyber vs Classic Thor/no Hammer
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Adamantium Sabretooth & Cyber vs Classic Thor/no Hammer

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 05:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Team one in a pretty terrible stomp.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 05:47 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah.

Lightning, dead.

If it can kill someone who the Surfer can't knock out, it should take care of Sabretooth and Cyber.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 06:46 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

No lighting.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 12:59 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

No lightning? How about Durok buster shot:
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0216vx.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0228ms.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0236au.jpg

And if not that, how about an old-fashioned barehanded butt-whoopin:
http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?i...beatdown1bw.jpg

And jinzin... this isn't mortal Thor. This is just classic Thor without Mjolnir. Not that mortal Thor was any pushover either, mind you. But even without Mjolnir, Thor is on another level entirely.

Thor 9/10.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 01:34 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I saying he can't use in there is what I meant.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 01:51 PM
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No lightning? How about Durok buster shot:
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0216vx.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0228ms.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0236au.jpg

And if not that, how about an old-fashioned barehanded butt-whoopin:
http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?i...beatdown1bw.jpg

And jinzin... this isn't mortal Thor. This is just classic Thor without Mjolnir. Not that mortal Thor was any pushover either, mind you. But even without Mjolnir, Thor is on another level entirely.

Thor 9/10.

Oh please, how are Loki and Fenris even remotely comparable to these guys when Cap was giving them trouble in the same arc/timeframe?

Thor's durability isn't enough to stand up to their claws, Cyber's poison's a complete uphill battle, and Sabretooth's faster and more agile than Thor in h2h.

A guy who's bewildered by the speed of the mongoose is gonna have a hard enough time w Sabes alone nevermind a double team. no expression

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 08:38 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Your love of Wolverine-related characters is awe-inspiring. It doesn't even stop at Wolverine. Anything Wolverine-related and you believe they can take on classic Thor. Wow. Just wow.

You believe adamantium Sabretooth + Cyber is a greater threat than Loki and Fenris with Mjolnir imitations? You think a guy who can take shots from and trade punches with Thanos and Surfer will get stomped by two Wolverine knockoffs? I think the internet just broke.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 08:50 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor would still win. He can still just punch cyber's face into paste. it's not adamantium. He can still over whemp sabertooth. wonder man did it to wolverine with just fist. Thor should be able to do that and more. or just punch sabertooth into orbit.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 08:57 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinzin
Oh please, how are Loki and Fenris even remotely comparable to these guys when Cap was giving them trouble in the same arc/timeframe?

Thor's durability isn't enough to stand up to their claws, Cyber's poison's a complete uphill battle, and Sabretooth's faster and more agile than Thor in h2h.

A guy who's bewildered by the speed of the mongoose is gonna have a hard enough time w Sabes alone nevermind a double team. no expression

lmao at Cap giving them trouble, Cap was nowhere near actually dealing any damage to Loki or Fenris. They annoyed Fenris and Iron Man was giving him trouble.

Still doesn't explain how the hell Sabretooth or Cyber are going to survive a blast like that from Thor.

He used it against Hercules as well.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:00 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Golem370 is barring use of the Durok-busting shot I think.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:02 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by fangirl101
thor would still win. He can still just punch cyber's face into paste. it's not adamantium. He can still over whemp sabertooth. wonder man did it to wolverine with just fist. Thor should be able to do that and more. or just punch sabertooth into orbit.

Wonder Man did it to Wolverine with a sneak attack from behind... Gee I only wonder why that would have next to no relevance on KMC... hmmm

Not to mention the fact that in spite of his sneak attack, he failed to KO Wolverine with mulitudes of shots, and all this was before he got an uberized healing factor.. so yeah... not a credible example... at all.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:02 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Your love of Wolverine-related characters is awe-inspiring. It doesn't even stop at Wolverine. Anything Wolverine-related and you believe they can take on classic Thor. Wow. Just wow.

You believe adamantium Sabretooth + Cyber is a greater threat than Loki and Fenris with Mjolnir imitations? You think a guy who can take shots from and trade punches with Thanos and Surfer will get stomped by two Wolverine knockoffs? I think the internet just broke.

I said nothing that wasn't a straight up FACT.

Thor can trade punches with super powerful characters because his durability is like a lot of the durability of various bricks. He can stand up to blunt force, blades and evisceration? Yeah not so much.

And that's been proving on more than a few occassions.

Thor's not super fast, his durability counts for shit against adamantium claws, and he's not a better fighter. The ONLY advantage he brings to the table is brute strength.. that's it. And that's not enough. Not when one guy has a HF better than Logans and the other has an Adamantium epidermis.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:06 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by llagrok
lmao at Cap giving them trouble, Cap was nowhere near actually dealing any damage to Loki or Fenris. They annoyed Fenris and Iron Man was giving him trouble.

Still doesn't explain how the hell Sabretooth or Cyber are going to survive a blast like that from Thor.

He used it against Hercules as well.

I'm assuming Thor doesn't get his powers as Golem pointed out.

And I didn't say damaged, I said gave trouble.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:07 PM
ODG

Jinzin. You've won some hard-earned respect for Wolverine with your hard work, enthusiasm and sheer will. Don't throw away your credibility by arguing that Sabretooth and Cyber beat classic Thor. Seriously. There are other battles to be won. Just not this one. no

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:10 PM
jinzin

I'm not letting your sheer bias disuade me from arguing this point.

If Thor was faster than these two, I'd give him the win. But in terms of speed Ghost Rider, Captain America, Wrecker, Mongoose, Spider-Man, Spider-bot, Namor, Thing, and handfuls of others well below or at Sabretooth and Cyber's level of speed have given Thor full fledged fights because he ISN'T faster than these two.

If Thor was a better fighter I could see giving him the win, but while Thor's certainly a good fighter, he doesn't have the flawless use of skill and finesse that someone like Cap has shown and proven to have.

If Thor's durability was enough to stand up to evisceration, I'd give him the win, but the mans' been stabbed quite a bit, shot in the head to a KO, and was barely bullet proof against automatic gunfire.

He doesn't have the durability to get the living crap stabbed/cut out of him. He's not uneffected by bloodloss. He doesn't have an immunity to Cyber's hallucinagenic poisons. He doesn't have the flawless fighting ability to keep from being hit. He isn't fast enough to no sell both of these guys nevermind at once. And, in spite of his strength, he lacks the ability to one, two or even three shot either one of these two in a fight.

The ONLY reason anyone says Thor wins is because he's Thor and (with his powers) he fights guys at herald level etc. There's no reason or rationale behind that kind of argument when he's been reduced to melee here. Ooooh he did good in one fight against Fenris and Loki, well then I guess it's okay for me to say an Adamantium-less Sabretooth is more than a match for a user of the Starbrand.
You want to say that I have some love for Wolverine that's effecting my ability to argue here? Puh-lease! For the last several months you've shown nothing but contempt for the character. Project much?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:25 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor has traded blows with Hulk using just his durability and strength. these two guys would be a cake walk for the hulk.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:37 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

What about the point of durability are you not understanding? Or perhaps ignoring...
Thor's durability is good for blasts, blunt force, punches etc...
For swords? No.
Knives? nope.
Bullets? Not so much.

Thor can't deal with being sliced and diced.

They'd hardly be a cakewalk. Wolverine is certainly no cakewalk for Hulk and his durability is nowhere near that of Cybers, or Sabretooth's for that matter, Creed's HF is even better. Hulk would win, but that's because he's got a helaing factor like liquid metal.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:44 PM
ODG

Thor's been stabbed by swords and knives?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:57 PM
Hyperion Prime

Thor without his hammer and not using his lighting should still wreck Sabertooth and Cyber like a 1972 Ford Pinto.

Sabertooth is not as fast as Mongoose....Mongoose is a speedster...hence the Mongoose in his blood. Thor could grab Sabertooth and throw him to Hoboken.

Cyber would be a litlle more difficult. Just a little.

I have never seen Thor bleed by being stabbed or cut.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 09:59 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote