KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FP Anti-Monitor vs. These Celestials

FP Anti-Monitor vs. These Celestials
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

FP Anti-Monitor vs. These Celestials

Can the most power Anti-Monitor seen defeat this group of Celestials?

Tiamut
Arishem
Exitar
Monolith Gatherer
Ziran

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:00 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Yep.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:03 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I love DC

Anti Monitor loses

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:04 AM
I love DC is currently offline Click here to Send I love DC a Private Message Find more posts by I love DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:49 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

CotIE Monitor with ease.

Sinestro Corps Monitor goes down.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 08:07 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Easily.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 08:32 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

COIE Anti Monitor in a stomp.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:58 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials
Agreed the bring to much power to the table here. Am loses all day.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

COIE monitor with Ease.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:25 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by fangirl101
COIE monitor with Ease.
If Spectre can do damage to the Am then so can these Celestials.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
If Spectre can do damage to the Am then so can these Celestials.

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>All celestials.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:27 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I spectre fully charged with magic from numerous magical wielders "Failed" against the Anti-Monitor then what chances does the Celestials have?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:28 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>All celestials.
Scathan would easily defeat Spectre. Spectre depends on which host and what not. All kinds of variables are involved with the Spectre. I disagree with this statement and do does some of his higher showings in dov.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Utrigita
I spectre fully charged with magic from numerous magical wielders "Failed" against the Anti-Monitor then what chances does the Celestials have?
You do realize what these space gods are capable of?

They can reform lost limbs and what not easily.

Odin amped was nothing to the 4th host. I mean Am was also hurt by Darkseid and Luthor and later Superman. They pound on him until he weakens and then they destroy him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:34 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scathan would easily defeat Spectre. Spectre depends on which host and what not. All kinds of variables are involved with the Spectre. I disagree with this statement and do does some of his higher showings in dov.

His higher showings in DOV? Please follow the rules. His highest showings are NOT in DOV.

Scathan will not defeat the spectre. He never even defeated the LT.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

His higher showings in DOV? Please follow the rules. His highest showings are NOT in DOV.

Scathan will not defeat the spectre. He never even defeated the LT.
Dov has some of his higher showings. I didnt say highest. But I believe he did some pretty impressive stuff in dov and he had no outside amp like he did in coie.

Scathan defeated a being with Lt powers. Lt>Spectre.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:36 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

They can reform lost limbs

So can geckos no expression

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:37 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Actually Protege was stronger then the LT since he had other copied powers as well.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:38 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

You do realize what these space gods are capable of?

They can reform lost limbs and what not easily.

Odin amped was nothing to the 4th host. I mean Am was also hurt by Darkseid and Luthor and later Superman. They pound on him until he weakens and then they destroy him.

I realise fully well what the Celestials are capable of Quanchi.

Can they easily contain a Being that has the entire of a infinite multiverse (except three) I have seen no such indication, furthermore Anti-Monitor absorbed that energy and added it to his own, he is like Multi-Eternity big and badder Brother (roughly put lacking knowlegde of DC for the win yet again) Eternity would swat away these 5 Celestials like a lief in the wind.

Last edited by Utrigita on Jun 17th, 2008 at 06:45 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:39 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dov has some of his higher showings. I didnt say highest. But I believe he did some pretty impressive stuff in dov and he had no outside amp like he did in coie.

Scathan defeated a being with Lt powers. Lt>Spectre.

Well, mxy>>celestials. And He got bitched. And that was a weaker Spectre.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 06:39 PM