KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » OMEGA RED vs, DEATHSTROKE

Who wins??
This poll is closed.
Omega Red prevails 8 53.33%
Deathstroke pawns OR 6 40.00%
stalemate 1 6.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OMEGA RED vs, DEATHSTROKE
Started by: TheGame17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGame17

OMEGA RED vs, DEATHSTROKE

sounds like this would be a kool fight.
no prep.
how does this go?...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:52 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Red is a beast - Death spores will be the factor

Good fight though Red 6/10

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:56 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Red 8-9/10

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Red 8-9/10

oh i was thinking more O.R. 6/10.

Couldn't deathstroke get some legitimate wins in this?...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:45 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by TheGame17
oh i was thinking more O.R. 6/10.

Couldn't deathstroke get some legitimate wins in this?...

Nope..

Red's a better fighter, has better durability, stronger, almost unbreakable trils, a HF and those deathspores that will kill DS in under a minute.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:48 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Nope..

Red's a better fighter, has better durability, stronger, almost unbreakable trils, a HF and those deathspores that will kill DS in under a minute.

o confused

ok well how bout Deathstroke gets 1 hour to prepare.
How does the fight go now?...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:52 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm. Didn't Death stroke Take out the Teen Titans and The JLA before? He can get at least 5 wins out of ten against Red.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:18 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by fangirl101
Hmm. Didn't Death stroke Take out the Teen Titans and The JLA before? He can get at least 5 wins out of ten against Red.

Prep time Deathstroke and standard eqiupment - straight up fight Deathstroke are two different beats.

Omega Red is going to take the high majority in a straight fight 9/10 maybe even a clean sweap. If he makes contact with his tentacles, the fight is over. If he makes contact with his hands the fight is over. If Deathstroke stays out of range of those, then the deathspores get him and the fight is still over... but it will take a little longer.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Prep time Deathstroke and standard eqiupment - straight up fight Deathstroke are two different beats.

Omega Red is going to take the high majority in a straight fight 9/10 maybe even a clean sweap. If he makes contact with his tentacles, the fight is over. If he makes contact with his hands the fight is over. If Deathstroke stays out of range of those, then the deathspores get him and the fight is still over... but it will take a little longer.

Or Deathstrokes Meta Grenades Kill Omega 10/10. They are made to take out guys like superman. See how easy that was.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:39 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Or Deathstrokes Meta Grenades Kill Omega 10/10. They are made to take out guys like superman. See how easy that was.

And they aren't part of his standard gear...

and they failed to kill Robin.

Easy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

And they aren't part of his standard gear...

and they failed to kill Robin.

Easy.

Um What is that lil belt he has around his shoulder and midsection ALL of the time? I thought that was PART of his standard Gear. Which includes meta grenades. And we don't include PIS in forum fights. Of course they failed to kill Robin. It's a story in which DC didn't want to kill one of it's main properties. That would be like asking why WWH failed to kill the xmen. When he could have.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:17 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Um What is that lil belt he has around his shoulder and midsection ALL of the time? I thought that was PART of his standard Gear. Which includes meta grenades. And we don't include PIS in forum fights. Of course they failed to kill Robin. It's a story in which DC didn't want to kill one of it's main properties. That would be like asking why WWH failed to kill the xmen. When he could have.

... That "belt" around his shoulder is ammo - or to be more preciase, a bandolier - not grenades.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:24 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

... That "belt" around his shoulder is ammo - or to be more preciase, a bandolier - not grenades.

So he just happens to pull meta grenades out of his ass. Nice hiding place for grenades.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:50 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

So he just happens to pull meta grenades out of his ass. Nice hiding place for grenades.

Slade doesn't always carry grenades. When he does they are hanging on his belt - the one around his waist, not the one around his chest - and you can see them. When he does carry grenades, the majority of the time they are standard frag or thermite grenades. He used a "meta" grenade once - meta is in quotations because their is no reference to it being anything other than a standard grenade and a weak showing for Superboy and Wondergirl. Meta grenades aren't part of his standard gear... if they exist at all.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:31 PM
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:36 PM
Priest

Wtf is a meta grenade?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:50 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Priest
Wtf is a meta grenade?

A myth.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:52 PM
iceman24567

Slades healing factor will keep him in long enough to get knocked the **** our pardon my French.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:59 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by iceman24567
Slades healing factor will keep him in long enough to get knocked the **** our pardon my French.

Colosuss didn't have a healing factor and he kept on recovering from Omega's touch and spors.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:05 PM
iceman24567

Colosuss didn't have a healing factor and he kept on recovering from Omega's touch and spors.
I was wondering why he got up after Logan saved his ass...Red was with out armor in that fight too so maybe that helped those two idiots.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:09 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote