KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sassandra Cain vs. Wolverine

sassandra Cain vs. Wolverine
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

sassandra Cain vs. Wolverine

1. Who is more skilled?
2. Who is stronger?
2. Who is faster?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:06 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

link?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

What do you mean?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:16 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Who's the chick fighting Wolverine?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Oh. Typo there I just noticed.
I meant Cassandra Cain AKA Batgirl.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:23 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Oh... in that case, I'd say that...

This has been done before. Use the search.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:31 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

It hasn't actually.
I've already earched and no thread had sections pertaining to just which of the two was better in certain categories.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:33 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:49 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

And I'v eseen all those.
Does the OP in any of them ask which one is stronger or faster?
Nope.
Just who'd win.
So Cass wins...but why? Is she not as strong but faster than Logan?
I just want to know which one is better in the areas I listed. Not which one would win in a fight.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:13 PM
Squirrel Fart

Logan wins in all 3

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:24 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
And I'v eseen all those.
Does the OP in any of them ask which one is stronger or faster?
Nope.
Just who'd win.
So Cass wins...but why? Is she not as strong but faster than Logan?
I just want to know which one is better in the areas I listed. Not which one would win in a fight.
Why didn't you just bump an old thread, and ask it? erm

And, I guarantee that everything you asked has been discussed in those threads before.

Plus, this isn't really a battle then...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:55 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Kay. Should I just bump an old thread and ask then?

I've just heard Cass talked up a shitload with bullet-timing and punching apart bulletproof glass and always using pressure points. Then again the same people said Daredevil was far more skilled than Captain America.
So I dunno what to go on and I'm just curious what Logan's done to compare to those feats of Batgirl's.

Last edited by Pyron_Knight on Jul 18th, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 10:03 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

1. Logan
2. Weapon X
3. Wolverine

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 10:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Care to name any feats for why he's ahead of her in thsoe categories?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:46 PM