KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A.L.E. Who makes better use of it?

A.L.E. Who makes better use of it?
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

A.L.E. Who makes better use of it?

Darkseid: Has a will to dominate all life in the Universe. Will stop at nothing to achieve it.

Thanos: A nihilist to the nth degree. Hates all life-lovers.

Anti-Life Equation: Nihilists dream. Formula that proves life is pointless. But, it also allows one to dominate all life.

Who makes better use of the Anti-Life Equation?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 01:04 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Darkseid.

Thanos has no reason to give a shit about anything right now.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 01:05 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Does the Anti-Life Equation make one all powerful? If so, I don't know of a character who's more ready to wield ultimate power than The Mad Titan. He's already became God 3 or 4 times.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 01:07 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

DS

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 01:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

considering ds already has extensive knowledge of the ale, i think it's obvious he'd make better use of it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:54 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

All things being equal is the point. Remember, Thanos mathmatically deduced the HotU exsisted.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:56 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thanos is exactly the wrong kind of person to have the ALE. He's a nihilist, once he realizes the equation PROVES that life is pointless, he'd just command everything in the universe to die, or kill himself.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:59 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
All things being equal is the point.
if that's the 'point', it probably should've been mentioned somewhere in the op. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 07:00 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Hmm, good point.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 07:01 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos is exactly the wrong kind of person to have the ALE. He's a nihilist, once he realizes the equation PROVES that life is pointless, he'd just command everything in the universe to die, or kill himself.

What's wrong with that? The first part.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If Thanos sets out to have and use the ale he will make better use of it imo. He has had more power than this before and no one was able to take it from him. The same cant be said of Darkseid.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Darksied desperately needs it more than any other villain

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:19 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Darksied desperately needs it more than any other villain
He needs it more yes Ill agree but to me the threadstarter wanted to find out who would make better use of it not who needs it more.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 08:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by quanchi112
He needs it more yes Ill agree but to me the threadstarter wanted to find out who would make better use of it not who needs it more.

Indeed. Who makes better use of it?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:59 PM
King Kandy

Thanos certainly needs it more.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:03 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote