KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ult. Namor, Blackbolt, and Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman

Ult. Namor, Blackbolt, and Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ult. Namor, Blackbolt, and Beta Ray Bill vs. Black Adam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman

Blood-lust is on
location deserted island
no speed-blitzing
or bfr thru mystical means

who wins?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:49 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What, no responses? I guess you all rather comment on another wolverine/sentry/hulk/superman thread wankfest.

Well anywho, i attempted to keep the fight even though dc top tiers on average are so must stronger than marvels I tried keep things level without adding cosmic characters.

IMO marvel edges this 6/10 simply because of the power output that Blacbolt possesses. Otherwise it'd b pretty even playing field, with BRB and Diana comsumed with battle I believe they'd cancel each other and Aquaman having his hands full with the young Namor...and i know a blood-lusted BA is a beast, i see BB tipping the scales here

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

if Namor weakens with de-hydration, then he doesn't have a prayer against the water-hand.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:27 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
if Namor weakens with de-hydration
i don't believe ult. namor did.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Even if that was in question, the scenario takes place on a deserted island with an abundant water source nearby.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:37 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Wouldn't matter. Aquaman's water-hand would wreck Namor anyway. But if Galan says water isn't an issue to him, then de-hydration isn't the way to go. He could however trap him in a water bubble.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:49 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wouldn't matter. Aquaman's water-hand would wreck Namor anyway. But if Galan says water isn't an issue to him, then de-hydration isn't the way to go. He could however trap him in a water bubble.
as far as who wins that battle, it probably comes down to which of the two [namor or arthur] has the better control over h2o - and since ult. namor was only featured in like 3 total comics, arthur would naturally have the better feats [assuming of course, this is arthur /w/ teh water hand].

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 08:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I say team 1, mainly because I think that Beta Ray Bill is the toughest dude in both line-up.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:28 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team one

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote