KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nimrod vs He-Man

Nimrod vs He-Man
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Nimrod vs He-Man

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:05 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Whos He-Man? bio please....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:19 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:22 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i don't believe he-man has any resistive showings against juggernaut-pwning sonics, so nimrod might be able to take that avenue to gain the win. however, i believe there is a better chance the good prince could simply deflect the sonic waves with his sword, much like when he's deflected orko/skeletor's magical attacks in the past.

imo, he-man has a good shot here (with all abilities considered.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

He-Man

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Nimrod was able to side step Juggernaut and knock his helmet off he maybe able to do the samething with He-Man and his sword. He has a computer mind as well which should make a difference for reaction time.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:37 PM
Traction

He-Man would knock Nimrod's block off.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:43 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Whos He-Man?

What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think Nimrod has a good chance.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
I think Nimrod has a good chance.
what's your reasoning? nimrod certainly wouldn't overwhelm he-man with strength, pretty much any type of 'blast' i've seen him use can be blocked by he-man's sword, and i don't recall any real speed feats produced by nimrod - so he wouldn't be gaining the upperhand that way either.

imo prince adam has more of a chance at taking this.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What the f**k?

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:14 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Like I said he is advanced robot made to kill or capture Mutants with all kinds of different powers and abilities he has the ability to find weakness in superhuman beings he has powerful weapons he can teleport. He has a mind of an advanced computer which I don't think He-Man could counter

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:16 PM
Traction

Like I said he is advanced robot made to kill or capture Mutants with all kinds of different powers and abilities he has the ability to find weakness in superhuman beings he has powerful weapons he can teleport. He has a mind of an advanced computer which I don't think He-Man could counter

And He-Man has so much strength he could throw a ****ing planet.

True story. big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:20 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Lets say He-Man tryed something like that Nimrod would just teleport behind him and pulverize him with his strength or weapons

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:23 PM
Traction

Lets say He-Man tryed something like that Nimrod would just teleport behind him and pulverize him with his strength or weapons

Meh.

He-Man has taken on several opponents at once that are arguably stronger than Nimrod. And won.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:28 PM
golem370

As advanced as Nimrod?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:32 PM
Traction

Dude, he's taken on Hordak and won. That alone should tell you he could beat Nimrod.

He also defeated a 40-ft bone giant with a giant sword and a giant shield in the 200X cartoon. Punched it's ribs in and knocked it into a huge magma pool.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:37 PM
golem370

I still with his weapons machine mind strength teleporting ability would give him a tough fight winning atleast half the time.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:39 PM
Traction

Hmmm. I don't see it happening.

He-Man deals with people who use Magic, Tech, and other assorted weapondry.

He's going to have a field trip with Nimrod.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:42 PM
Light outs

Nimrod pwns him so badly. This is really a fight more like a curbstomp.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:42 PM
Light outs is currently offline Click here to Send Light outs a Private Message Find more posts by Light outs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote