KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Thing & Wolverine

Colossus vs. Thing & Wolverine
Started by: Condor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Condor
Norse Envy.

Colossus vs. Thing & Wolverine

Discuss.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:18 PM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing holds Colossus while Wolverine shanks him. Team ftw.

Just kidding, I don't know who wins.

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:20 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Colossus could take down thing I have no dout but im sure wolverine wont have a problem.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:24 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Except that Wolverine has, to date, still been unable to cut/pierce Colossus with his claws. Colossus has also shown to be fast enough to handle Wolvie's speed, too.

And Colossus beats Thing.

As for this match-up though? Who knows, a number of crazy things could happen.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Except that Wolverine has, to date, still been unable to cut/pierce Colossus with his claws. Colossus has also shown to be fast enough to handle Wolvie's speed, too.

How can he not cut or pierce his skin. Collossus isn't made out of Adamantium. i think teamwork beats brute strength in this one.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Indeed. Why cant wolverine peirce him though? I knew u would join in the convrsation soon.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:31 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

How do Thing and Colossus compare in strength? I thought Colossus was class 100 and lately Thing has been upgraded close to that...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:44 PM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Originally posted by Condor
How do Thing and Colossus compare in strength? I thought Colossus was class 100 and lately Thing has been upgraded close to that...
Basically......yeah.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:45 PM
Squirrel Fart

Can Colossus take a fast ball special????

Imo Colossus is stronger than the Thing and has better durability.

Imo Thing is around 100-110 tons and Colossus is 115-150 tons.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:49 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

The only time Wolverine has attempted to cut Colossus... He succeeded. confused

It was a glancing blow, not much more than a scratch but you certainly have no place saying Wolverine's been unable to cut him...

Though it's true we have no idea whether or not Wolverine can cut him moreso... seems kinda illogical to say he can't though when he thinks he can cut C, when C thinks he can cut C, and he cuts people at C's level of durability all the time as it is.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:21 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Good fight. Wolverine has yet to be shown to cause significant damage to Colossus.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 09:32 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Good fight. Wolverine has yet to be shown to cause significant damage to Colossus.

But a fastball special would more than hurt Colossus.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 09:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine solos. smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 10:01 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thing imo would beat Colossus.

(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 12:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by jinzin
The only time Wolverine has attempted to cut Colossus... He succeeded. confused

It was a glancing blow, not much more than a scratch but you certainly have no place saying Wolverine's been unable to cut him...

Though it's true we have no idea whether or not Wolverine can cut him moreso... seems kinda illogical to say he can't though when he thinks he can cut C, when C thinks he can cut C, and he cuts people at C's level of durability all the time as it is.

Are you referring to the "sparks" that were created when Wolvie's claws raked against Colossus' chest? If all Wolvie can do is create sparks on Colossus, I think Piotr'll be okay. erm

And I'm not sure how just because they both think the claws can cut him means that the claws can cut him. confused

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:50 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Are you referring to the "sparks" that were created when Wolvie's claws raked against Colossus' chest? If all Wolvie can do is create sparks on Colossus, I think Piotr'll be okay. erm

And I'm not sure how just because they both think the claws can cut him means that the claws can cut him. confused

In all fairness, he did say it was just a scratch. He also said it is unknown whether are not he can really cut him. but I would think if Collussus himself thinks that he could be cut, then it could be so. Who knows one's limitations better than themselves?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:55 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm talking about the fact that Wolverine was stated to SCORE Colossus' armor... that means he cut him.

So he did do SOME damage.. you aren't in a place to say he's yet to do damage.

Whether he can do more is up for debate and has little to no evidence either way; while C's and Logan's statements may not be prove they certainly SUPPORT the pro-cutting argument...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Wait a second are you saying that Wolverien tired to cut Collosus and all he did was makes sparkas and that proves that he can cut Collosus?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:32 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm just going off the assumption that Adamantium is stronger than whatever metal Collussus is made of. And the fact that Wolverine should have enough strength to put punch his claws through him

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:20 PM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Originally posted by socool8520
I'm just going off the assumption that Adamantium is stronger than whatever metal Collussus is made of. And the fact that Wolverine should have enough strength to put punch his claws through him
Wolverine could certainly cut Colossus...If Riptide's blades can stick in him, than Wolverine's claws definatly can...However, another point about the Riptide fight is that the blades did not hurt Colossus while he was in armored form. He could not change back to Human due to his injuries and needed Magneto to fix the wounds...this leads me to believe that Peter could fight through a stab of Wolverine's claws but would die from it eventually if he changed back to human.

As for the fight, Peter can beat either one solo but I think together they are too much...Logan/Ben 4/5 imho

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:31 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote