KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team vs. Superboy Prime

Team vs. Superboy Prime
Started by: joshypooh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joshypooh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team vs. Superboy Prime

Gladiator,Silver Surfer,Rulk,Thor,WW Hulk vs. Superboy Prime. No bfr and to the death.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:54 AM
joshypooh is currently offline Click here to Send joshypooh a Private Message Find more posts by joshypooh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Re: Team vs. Superboy Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joshypooh
Gladiator,Silver Surfer,Rulk,Thor,WW Hulk vs. Superboy Prime. No bfr and to the death.
Team take it 10/10

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:56 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Rulk knocks Thor out, steals Mjonir, and fries SBP with a Red Godblast.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Team easy peasy.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:01 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Rulk sees a kindered soul, joins SMP's team, which gives Prime's team the win.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 06:57 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Rulk bitchslap SuperEmo Prime for trying to be more bad ass that he is.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 09:35 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 10:12 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Just wanted to say "Rulk" has no feats putting him above Prime.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 10:22 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Just wanted to say "Rulk" has no feats putting him above Prime.

You were expecting logic?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 10:26 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Most seriously... Surfer alone would be a match for Prime.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 11:55 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lol wut?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lol wut?

yes

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 04:42 AM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

thumb up

The team almost stomps.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 04:47 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

This.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:43 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team takes this.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:19 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Rulk and WWH are non factors. They don't have the abilities to keep up in this fight, they die in the first second.

I'm not too sure how Thor could cope with someone of Prime's speed, he was able to counter a blitz from 3 Flashes IIRC.

I dunno if SS and Gladiator can put him down, I mean he beat some of DC's best and the likes of the JSA and JLA can equal this team. And survived that explosion that destroyed an entire Universe.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:37 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Pict
Rulk and WWH are non factors. They don't have the abilities to keep up in this fight, they die in the first second.

I'm not too sure how Thor could cope with someone of Prime's speed, he was able to counter a blitz from 3 Flashes IIRC.

I dunno if SS and Gladiator can put him down, I mean he beat some of DC's best and the likes of the JSA and JLA can equal this team. And survived that explosion that destroyed an entire Universe.
They are factors. Dismissing Rulk and WW Hulk is completely illogical and ignores both of their storylines and feats imo.

Surfer can expose his weaknesses while the others attack. Prime gets overwhelmed and in a hurry.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Surfer alone is a match for prime. Advanced Matter manipulation destroys SBP's power suit, depowering him significantly.

SBP is ALSO hellaciously vulnerable to red solar radiation. Cosmic awareness ensures that surfer knows this and is able to exploit it, saturating SBP's cells with red solar radiation as the fight goes on, until SBP is totally depowered.

Alternatively, Surfer could simply drain the YELLOW solar energy from Prime just as fast.

Defensively, surfer can go intangible so SBP can't touch him, or microscopic and wreck SBP from the inside out.

An intelligently written surfer would RUIN SBP...and that's not even considering what the rest of the team could do.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:44 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Are u talking about the time the three flashes grabbed him and pushed him into the speed force? Cause if u are i did not see too much countering of anything.

Team clearly takes this. WWH and Rulk wont be non factors here because prime wont be able to blitz them while he is getting double teamed by surfer and gladiator. Surfer can mess up his solar suit and then pour on the red sun radiation and absorb his solar energy while gladiator and thor are constantly attacking him. Rulk and WWH can then come in to assist in his KOing.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:52 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote