KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. The Weird

Wonder Woman vs. The Weird
Started by: Cavalier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Wonder Woman vs. The Weird

No lasso.

Weird starts intangible.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:04 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Weird gets my vote.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:15 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

wtf is The Weird?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:19 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:41 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What has the Weird done? Based on the Rann/Thanagar stuff currently, he hasn't displayed anything that would inspire fear in most meta-level characters, let alone someone like WW.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 11:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What has the Weird done? Based on the Rann/Thanagar stuff currently, he hasn't displayed anything that would inspire fear in most meta-level characters, let alone someone like WW.
Went a few rounds with the JLA when he first appeared, I think.

He knocked Superman around a bit.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 11:15 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Cavalier
Went a few rounds with the JLA when he first appeared, I think.

He knocked Superman around a bit.

Hmm. New-character jobber aura may have been in affect. I think I'm familiar with the brief arc you're talking about, but don't remember the specifics. Something after that would be good though, just to corroborate it. Because he clearly isn't Supes' level in his current stuff.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm. New-character jobber aura may have been in affect. I think I'm familiar with the brief arc you're talking about, but don't remember the specifics. Something after that would be good though, just to corroborate it. Because he clearly isn't Supes' level in his current stuff.
At some point I'll pick up his stuff, and will probably make a respect thread.

Last edited by Smurph on Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:39 AM
Smurph
------

I don't actually know if he is Wonder Woman level, as his RT Holy War showings are all over the place, and I haven't read enough of his older stuff to judge.

It's actually a step down from where he used to be placed on the forum, which was right below Surfer... in the few threads that he was featured in, anyways.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:46 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Well colored me surprised. I thought about him for the tourney, then started reading RT Holy War and was like "pfft!" and forgot about it altogether.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:49 AM
Horrificus

Treated Martian Manhunter and the rest of them, like dolls.
JLA compared his physical strength to that of Supes. And, that was just the physical part.
Then, he stalemated a possed Superman, and that other powerhouse with the mohawk and red costume. They were possesed because they were the most powerful beings on the planet or something like that.

And Weird stalemated them at the same time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:25 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

Prolly the Weird

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 04:00 PM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote