KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Lizard VS. Wolverine

The Lizard VS. Wolverine
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

The Lizard VS. Wolverine

who wins?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:45 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Logan, all day and night.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

reasons?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:26 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

aren't the reasons wolverine wins obvious enough? what with the awesome fighting skills, healing factor, adamantium claws, etc. the lizard wouldn't be able to put him down.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 03:39 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emporerpants
aren't the reasons wolverine wins obvious enough? what with the awesome fighting skills, healing factor, adamantium claws, etc. the lizard wouldn't be able to put him down.

lizard is faster(always stated either on par or faster than spidey). the lizard is stronger(12 tons). he also has an impressive healing factor(no, not just limbs), not saying it's on par with logan's, but it is really good. plus his skin's pretty durable in the first place. it's bullet-proof and somewhat flame resistant. spidey has hurt his hands punching him in the face.not arguing that his claws couldn't pierce him though, just so everyone knows.lizard's tail can literally turn concrete into dust.i think his tail could KO him.

i think curt takes the majority.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:32 PM
namorsubby

endurance/ apathy for pain(suffered "fatal" slashes to the neck and thrown off a high building):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Man24-022.jpg

power(demolishes a city street):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Manv21308.jpg

healing factor(like i said, i'm not saying his is better):
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Man001_15.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Man001_17.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Man001_21.jpg

oh, and those last scans were the one time were he was displayed being pierced by bullets, which is not so bad, since it gave him a good HF feat.

edit:

lizard has spidey speed:

"As the Lizard he has superhuman strength (enabling him to lift/press 12 tons), speed, agility, and reflexes equaling that of Spider-Man"

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 28th, 2008 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:38 PM
Starscream M

lizard might take 2 or 3, but Logan wins majority

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 05:19 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

eh, not bad.

i say lizard 6 or 7/10 though

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 28th, 2008 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 05:35 PM
redhotrash

Didnt Lizard recently get the crap beat out him badly by Black Cat?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:25 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

logan

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:26 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by redhotrash
Didnt Lizard recently get the crap beat out him badly by Black Cat?
black cat was superhuman then,she was vastly empowerd/enraged by the rock of life, and they were deadlocked until curt saw his son get shot and it distracted him. even so, he was fine at the end. she knocked him of a building and he hit the ground, hard. he was undetered though.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Sep 28th, 2008 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 06:29 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Lizard. Spiderman with an insane HF minus SS, webbing and slightly less agility.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:08 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

How can Lizard put Logan down?

This is spite in my opinion.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:11 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by tkitna

Almost.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Sep 29th, 2008 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:16 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Wolverine.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:21 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Adamantium is stronger than bullets. Bullets may not affect him, but I'm so sure his claws will. Logan is the better and more experienced fighter.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

didn't i say from the beginning that i wasn't using that to..............here:

"it's bullet-proof and somewhat flame resistant. spidey has hurt his hands punching him in the face.not arguing that his claws couldn't pierce him though, just so everyone knows."

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:21 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah but Spidey's fists aren't reinforced with adamantium.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by tkitna

not so at all. logan's HF and skill is all he has on lizard. his HF wouldn't stop him from being KOed.

i'm not saying spidey is all that, or attempting to persuade anyone with "abc logic", just so everyone knows...........but the guy has pounded and outmanuevered spidey more than a couple of times. even though spidey has adjusted to him and learned over the years.......he still has problems beating him everytime they engage. i don't ever remember him even getting a decisive victory against him. i don't think that indicates wolverine owning him to the point where it would be spite. that is, of course, just my opinion.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:27 PM
namorsubby

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Spidey's fists aren't reinforced with adamantium.
i said i wasn't using that to say he couldn't cut him. from the very beginning. just stating general attributes of the lizard:

quote:
not arguing that his claws couldn't pierce him though, just so everyone knows.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:29 PM