KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rouge storm vs Wonder woman

Rouge storm vs Wonder woman
Started by: stormultt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormultt
True Goddess

Rouge storm vs Wonder woman

now if u dont know rouge storm is wen storm evolves beyond all comprehension...s i think we know who`d win lets see if u have tha brains n common since to figure this out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rouge storm:

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail24oe.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail40fa.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...otentail6vg.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?...tentail51qe.jpg

Last edited by stormultt on Sep 29th, 2008 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:55 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

She talks to much WW would give her a smooth uppercut game over....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:05 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kakuzu
She talks to much WW would give her a smooth uppercut game over....

True. She only has element attacks same as normal(human). WW would of killed her with speedblitz. sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:08 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That, and she could deflect Storm's lightning with her bracers.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:11 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Wonder Woman easily. She's far too fast and Storm would not be able to get past her defenses.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:26 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

HAHAHAHA...all this imagination is amusing but back to reality she is one wit tha earth WW would not have no attack nor place to hide n prepare for anything storm would oblterate her so bad her mother would die from hearin her daughters dry of a painful death sorry rouge storm would cap this n tha bag

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:36 AM
stormultt is currently offline Click here to Send stormultt a Private Message Find more posts by stormultt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Wonder Woman easily. She's far too fast and Storm would not be able to get past her defenses.

LMAO...r u kiddin me storm traveled in n as raw energy in that last scan
WW wouldnt have a chance on earth nor in tha galaxy to beat this weather woman

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:37 AM
iceman24567

Wonder Woman easily.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:41 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

so you attempted to make an unbalanced fight heavily in Storm's favor? Why not give her a fair fight with someone? I'm guessing you just want to see one of your favorite characters curbstomp someone. I should do the same and pit her against The Juggernaut and see if u have tha brains n common since to figure that fight out.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:43 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Re: Rouge storm vs Wonder woman

Originally posted by stormultt
now if u dont know rouge storm is wen storm evolves beyond all comprehension...s i think we know who`d win lets see if u have tha brains n common since to figure this out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rouge storm:

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail24oe.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tentail40fa.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?i...otentail6vg.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?...tentail51qe.jpg

that was a good little read, I never read that. I don't know who'd win, it seemed like she was supposed to be a peer to Phoenix from those scans.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:51 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

HAHAHAHA...all this imagination is amusing but back to reality she is one wit tha earth WW would not have no attack nor place to hide n prepare for anything storm would oblterate her so bad her mother would die from hearin her daughters dry of a painful death sorry rouge storm would cap this n tha bag
Don't know if you haven't noticed WW is one with earth to. Ever think about what all that clay stuff meant? Every wonder why she could merge with the earth to heal wounds? Thats one with the earth. Storm just controls weather. She can do that from space she isn't one with the earth just one with the weather. Frankly I could have used her as a kid.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 05:01 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I hate both. no expression

What would happen: Wonder Woman punch Storm's head away from her shoulders.

What SHOULD happen: Thor, bored by this simili "goddess" have it enough: He smack her face with his mallet. And procede to beat the other ***** too, because he's a bad ass warrior.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 05:27 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

"(Did you know) Wonder Woman has a low tolerance for high voltage electric shock therapy?"

- Dr Polaris

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:10 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Originally posted by Placidity
"(Did you know) Wonder Woman has a low tolerance for high voltage electric shock therapy?"

- Dr Polaris

That would require Storm to actually hit Wonder Woman, which I don't see happening.

I think I've seen this Stormultt character before. It's useless trying to talk sense into him (or make sense out of his posts). He even thinks Storm could beat Superman laughing

Again, Diana wins this easily, every time.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:45 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

WW stomps.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:25 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
That would require Storm to actually hit Wonder Woman, which I don't see happening.

I think I've seen this Stormultt character before. It's useless trying to talk sense into him (or make sense out of his posts). He even thinks Storm could beat Superman laughing

Again, Diana wins this easily, every time.

How on earth could she even affect Superman? She controls elements not magic.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

I wouldn't mind seeing WW do what Thor did to Storm when they fought in Contest of Champions II...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:53 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Oh, great another Storm fanboy/troll. This is probably 2damnloud.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormultt
True Goddess

ROFL...ok ok ifrst of all IM A GURL lol...and yes thor n storm did fight and he did win BUT he only one by catchin her off guard and kissin her but before that she absorbed evrything that so called god gave out and he did tha same...but anywho storm would win this

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:57 PM
stormultt
True Goddess

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I hate both. no expression

What would happen: Wonder Woman punch Storm's head away from her shoulders.

What SHOULD happen: Thor, bored by this simili "goddess" have it enough: He smack her face with his mallet. And procede to beat the other ***** too, because he's a bad ass warrior.

oh ok hun u jus go on thinkin that because i know u r ya know...kinda special so i wont go into ur personal life...but storm would dominate this she`d do it witout her dark as a matter of fact she`d jus suck tha breath of life outta her so it`ll be done n over

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 01:14 PM