KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs Wonder Woman

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gladiator 32 62.75%
Wonder Woman 19 37.25%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gladiator vs Wonder Woman
Started by: BenjaminJGrimm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BenjaminJGrimm
Old Blue Eyes

Cool Gladiator vs. Wonder Woman

smokin' The Shi’ar Empire is invading and trying to take control of Wonder Womans amazonian homeland and is sending the Shi’ar Imperial Guard lead by their warrior The Gladiator. While Wonder Woman is leading the amazonian army. And the two square off while the attack is underway. Leave the soldiers from both sides out of it. It's between the 2 of them. No holds barred.

Who wins

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:34 AM
BenjaminJGrimm is currently offline Click here to Send BenjaminJGrimm a Private Message Find more posts by BenjaminJGrimm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator , he can beat superman if written well WW should be no problem.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:38 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Unless his self-confidence dwindles WW has no chance. Perhaps her lasso can do something though...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:43 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I'm sure his confidence would go way down if him and Diana were evenly matched.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:45 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I'm pretty sure his confidence wouldn't go down that fast, if it did he'd be quite useless to the Empire.

I see Gladiator winning, based on the fact that he starts off stronger and maybe a tad faster than Diana.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:30 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

plus he can be a sadistic bastard during a fight and always goes all out

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Gladiator should win this encounter, unless she engages him by saying, "Your mohawk is dated and you're really not very attractive," where he will suddenly lose his confidence and she can then defeat him.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:32 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator has become i joke i see. LMAO confidence do we need to bring that all the time. It's like saying someone is going full kyp on sups.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:51 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by radioboy121
Gladiator should win this encounter, unless she engages him by saying, "Your mohawk is dated and you're really not very attractive," where he will suddenly lose his confidence and she can then defeat him.

Gladiator. The whole confidence thing is overblown. He's got an entire galaxy that loves him and praises him, beings throughout the universe fear and know of him, he's battled aside cosmic mights like Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and Thor. How can your confidence drop if that's your background?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:58 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

It appears my humor was overlooked by you, but ever since the bout with Cannonball, I'm sure this will continue to remain on many people's mind to come - be it the imperfect mark on his character design.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:30 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Gladiator can not only hold off The Hulk, but he can also take on superman.

EDIT: Hold off the Hulk... for a little while... that is.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:45 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the "bout" with cannonball wasn't that inconcievable, it's not like c-ball actually had a shot at beating him, he just used his power in a specific way that allowed him to channel kinetic energy, if it was a real fight gladiator would have quickly regrouped and slaughtered him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Well, there must be a limit on the amount of kinetic energy you can feed as are Multiple Man, Sebastion Shaw, Bishop, Strong Guy, etc. But I'm not sure why Gladiator was trying to kill him anyway. His purpose was to have the X-Men's aid. They wouldn't have taken kindly if one of their members was killed off anyway.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

he only tried to waste him cos c-ball was annoying and delaying him from doing something to save the shi-ar............ or somehting........ ya gotta love the specifics here

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Feb 9th, 2005 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:48 PM
x_danny_x

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Gladiator. The whole confidence thing is overblown. He's got an entire galaxy that loves him and praises him, beings throughout the universe fear and know of him, he's battled aside cosmic mights like Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, and Thor. How can your confidence drop if that's your background?

simple, ask the Marvel writters they kinda find away for defeat to be Gladiators middle name!

Simple case he should win but he doesnt and because of that I doubt DC is going to allow Diana to lose to a copycat character of Superman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:58 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote:
Originally posted by x_danny_x
simple, ask the Marvel writters they kinda find away for defeat to be Gladiators middle name!

Simple case he should win but he doesnt and because of that I doubt DC is going to allow Diana to lose to a copycat character of Superman

wink This is a forum fight. If we needed DC or Marvel's permission, then Thanos would not be able defeat Superman because DC would never allow it, even though this is a forum fight.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:03 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Gladiator can move at 100 times the speed of light, he wont be touched.

Can someone tell me how durable Wonder Woman is? I hate her and avoid anything to do with her when ever possible but last I heard bullets from hight powered Sniper Rifles leave welts on her.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:17 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

kgkg:"Gladiator has become a joke"

Okay, he may be a joke,but he can fly faster than light speed,rip a star in half,blast with the power of a super nova,way stronger than post crisis super man, and more invulnerable than a bomb shelter against a small firecracker. If diana still has that invulnerability than she may last longer than half a minute. Other than that, the league had better start finding a replacement fast.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:56 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey srankmissingnin, she was granted invulnerability simular to that of superman, but slightly weaker. Still gladiator would decimate her in no time.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Gladiator.
WW has defeated more powerful enemies, but gladiator is still much more powerful than her (unless she is in god form)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:18 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote