KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surfer's energy blasts vs Superman's Heat vision

Surfer's energy blasts vs Superman's Heat vision
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superman XX5

Surfer's energy blasts vs Superman's Heat vision

Which is more powerful?

Discuss.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:29 PM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Surfers energy blast NO CONTEST

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:39 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ultimatethor

I hate to sound like someone else here, but:

"Why?"

I'm trying to remember some impressive energy blast feats from Surfer, but nothing comes to mind off the top of my head. Whereas Supes' HV has ignited stars before (or..shot through them?).

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:42 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Enyalus
I hate to sound like someone else here, but:

"Why?"

I'm trying to remember some impressive energy blast feats from Surfer, but nothing comes to mind off the top of my head. Whereas Supes' HV has ignited stars before (or..shot through them?).

Well since u asked so nicely, Aside casually destroying planets surfers energy blast has created multiple blackholes as an after effect. Far Far above anything supes heat vision has ever accomplished.
and i think current supes shot through a star and it was pre crisis supes that reignited one. Regardless surfers blast feats trump both.

Last edited by Naija boy on Oct 11th, 2008 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:45 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Ah ha. True enough. Surfer, then.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:46 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer is more powerful.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 06:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:09 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Silverado

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:11 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

superman heat vision did contain enough energy to push a planet (under a red sun)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 07:42 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Well since u asked so nicely, Aside casually destroying planets surfers energy blast has created multiple blackholes as an after effect. Far Far above anything supes heat vision has ever accomplished.
and i think current supes shot through a star and it was pre crisis supes that reignited one. Regardless surfers blast feats trump both.

Surfers creation of black holes have more to do with the effects of the power cosmic (as a catalyst) than the strength of his blasts.

I see that being as different as Superman holding a black hole in his hands vs his HV.

Two different things.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:06 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
superman heat vision did contain enough energy to push a planet (under a red sun)

Blackhole far far greater>>>> anything supes hv has done

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:06 PM
vlaaad12345

Supes has repaired reality with his heat vision.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:16 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:31 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Avlon
Surfers creation of black holes have more to do with the effects of the power cosmic (as a catalyst) than the strength of his blasts.

I see that being as different as Superman holding a black hole in his hands vs his HV.

Two different things.

Nah. IT has to do with his overall energy output which is directly related to the strength of his blasts rather than the nature

Last edited by Naija boy on Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:47 PM
vlaaad12345

So his planet destroying blast made a black hole...that makes sense.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:53 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
So his planet destroying blast made a black hole...that makes sense.

What are u talking about?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 10:01 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Nah. IT has to do with his overall energy output which is directly related to the strength of his blasts rather than the nature

Nah..it's an effect of his cosmic power.

It has to do nothing with his blasting power.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 10:48 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Nah..it's an effect of his cosmic power.

It has to do nothing with his blasting power.

Umm.... it has never been mentioned anywhere that ss cosmic powers are a catalyst for blackholes. It annihilation surfers high level energy discharge caused the blackhole not some mysterious effect that his cosmic power causes.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 11:06 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Umm.... it has never been mentioned anywhere that ss cosmic powers are a catalyst for blackholes. It annihilation surfers high level energy discharge caused the blackhole not some mysterious effect that his cosmic power causes.

If he doesn't use cosmic energy then how would it affect the surroundings?

He had to discharge energy to use it...

It doesn't say he blasted anything either... in the very next issue he's blasting currs...and no black holes are being created...smile

Last edited by Avlon on Oct 12th, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 11:53 PM
Naija boy

If he doesn't use cosmic energy then how would it affect the surroundings?

He had to discharge energy to use it...

It doesn't say he blasted anything either... in the very next issue he's blasting currs...and no black holes are being created...smile

A blast IS an energy discharge. Obviously when he was blasting curs in the next issue not blackholes would be created due to the fact that the level of energy being used was not equal to the one that created a blackhole. Also i didnt say he didnt use cosmic energy, what i said is that it has never been sated anywhere that surfers cosmic energy is a catalyst for blackholes so to think otherwise is just baseless speculation.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:12 AM