KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman One Million Vs Reed Richards

Batman One Million Vs Reed Richards
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Batman One Million Vs Reed Richards

Prep and straight up battle. Who takes the majority?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:16 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

How much prep?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:34 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
How much prep?

Batman one million, he was point in charge of whole planet for a reason. Can upgrade computers that they're are alive.

Richard just outdated

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:43 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Spite.
Current Reed Richards is nothing compared to Batman 1M.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:18 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I thought the thread title said "One Million Batmans" for a second. I came in to witness the awesome.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:46 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought the thread title said "One Million Batmans" for a second. I came in to witness the awesome.

laughing

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 09:19 AM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruceman
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman without any question its a spite thread

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:17 PM
bruceman is currently offline Click here to Send bruceman a Private Message Find more posts by bruceman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Batman 1 Million

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:29 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

straight up battle = B1M, easily.

with prep though, i'd honestly have to give that to reed (depending of course on the time frame we're talking about.) reed's just done so much with prep, that it'd be really hard for a character with very little prep feats (ie. B1M) to outclass him. granted, B1M has some extremely impressive showings, considering the minute amount of 'page time' he had - but imo, it's just not enough to give him the definitive edge over a years established 'prep-god' such as reed. *shrugs*

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 14th, 2008 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I havent really seen any convincing arguments that give Bats1M the win. He might win but it seems an assumption.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 04:39 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I havent really seen any convincing arguments that give Bats1M the win. He might win but it seems an assumption.

Would you really bet against someone from the future that pisses on Reed's tech? That can make something to steal your soul.

Didn't Reed job out to the Hulk in WWH? I don't see Batman 1M doing that, but that's just me.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:08 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by cloud102
Would you really bet against someone from the future that pisses on Reed's tech? That can make something to steal your soul.

Didn't Reed job out to the Hulk in WWH? I don't see Batman 1M doing that, but that's just me.

Reed tryed to capture Hulk, or to slow him down, because he know him as a ally, and Bruce Banner is his friend.

Have you seen the scan where he wtfpwn Magneto in his respect thread?

Magneto, the dude who control magnetism and metal?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:26 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Staight up battle with no prep current Batman w/ standard gear could probably take Reed. Making this 1M doesn't help.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:33 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Batman one million ftw!!!...easy !!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 08:46 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing out loud

This is the type of thread where evidence and logic clash.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 10:19 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

How do you know he pisses on Reeds tech? Hes created devices to deal with extremely powerful objects and beings.

His showings vary and I think he might have even been a skrull.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 08:25 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruceman
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman without any problems he can just use the mind control device and control reed within a second because that device works on the speed of his thinking and sight batman wins very easy its a spite thread

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 01:05 PM
bruceman is currently offline Click here to Send bruceman a Private Message Find more posts by bruceman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud

This is the type of thread where evidence and logic clash.

Lulz.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:05 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

No no expression.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 06:19 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote