KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Jigsaw Killer runs a gauntlet

The Jigsaw Killer runs a gauntlet
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

The Jigsaw Killer runs a gauntlet

Jigsaw counts I think because of the "Rebirth" comics a few years ago. I wonder if he could outsmart any of the non powered superheroes and villains?

1. Tony Stark
2.Any Green Lantern without a power ring(lets say Hal Jordan)
3. Oliver Queen
4. Two Face
5. Moon Knight
6. The Joker
7. King Pin
8. Nightwing
9. The Punisher
10. Bruce Wayne

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 04:43 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Outsmart? At what?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 04:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Could he kidnap any of these people without them knowing? If so, how many of these vaunted characters can survive Jigsaws "games"?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 04:48 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Re: The Jigsaw Killer runs a gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Jigsaw counts I think because of the "Rebirth" comics a few years ago. I wonder if he could outsmart any of the non powered superheroes and villains?

1. Tony Stark
2.Any Green Lantern without a power ring(lets say Hal Jordan)
3. Oliver Queen
4. Two Face
5. Moon Knight
6. The Joker
7. King Pin
8. Nightwing
9. The Punisher
10. Bruce Wayne

Well, let see:

1- Jigsaw capture him. But Tony would probably get out by, I don't know, creating a suit? lol

2- Lantern die

3- Oliver get out

4- Two-Face, sadly, die

5- Get out

6- One of the four worst dude of the list on who Jigsaw shouldn't run into. Joker is at least as sadistic, but he's more brillant, and unpredictable. In fact, Jigsaw is near Joker, it's because it's what Joker wanted. And that means that Jigsaw would be i great troubles.

7- An other dude on wich Jigsaw shouldn't touch, if he have a half brain. Not only he could easely escape some trap, but he would give the living hell to Jigsaw after that.

8- Grayson get out.

9- If I were Jigsaw, I would SOOO not touch him. In fact, if I would know that ****in' Franck Castle would be after my ass, I would probably kill myself.

10- Same as Joker, but with more ownage.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 05:40 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Jigsaw goes after the Punisher? Poor Jiggy's gonna get a bunch of lead in head from a double barreled shotgun.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 06:37 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Couldn't Jigsaw just hide in Punishers apartment? I don't know what kind of preventive measures he has, it certainly wouldn't compare to Batmans.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 12:44 AM
Sup3rman1521

Joker would love Jigsaw's games. laughing out loud Joker's insane, not dumb. He'd make Jigsaw cry. shifty

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:08 AM
Sup3rman1521 is currently offline Click here to Send Sup3rman1521 a Private Message Find more posts by Sup3rman1521 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Couldn't Jigsaw just hide in Punishers apartment? I don't know what kind of preventive measures he has, it certainly wouldn't compare to Batmans.

Well, he would try to touch him, but Castle would catach him, trowing him in the wall, and eventually murder him in the worst ways possible.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 02:26 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Jigsaw goes after the Punisher? Poor Jiggy's gonna get a bunch of lead in head from a double barreled shotgun.

Lol not even that, any of these guys simply b**** slap the idiot. smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:31 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, he would try to touch him, but Castle would catach him, trowing him in the wall, and eventually murder him in the worst ways possible.

yes

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:32 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Jigsaw doesn't torture Joker. Instead, he asks him if he can join him. Joker and Jigsaw now that would be one twisted team to see.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

From Saw?

Really, most of the people on this list would have enough will power to get out of the traps.

Only exceptions- Tony (maybe), Lanturn, Two Face and Kingpin.

Then again, if Kingpin physically breaks the trap he could probably get out. Then tear Jigsaw apart.

Although, if Jigsaw got Joker into this he'd be driven insane. Joker is probably the worst person to try and put through death games.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:50 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I doubt most of these people could get kidnapped in the first place. I do think if Jigsaw existed in the Marvel or DC universe though, he would be considered a prep king. I don't really like the Saw movies, but he had contingency plans up the butt, I also think his deductive skills are good enough to know whom everyone is. For Bruce, Jigsaw could easily give him the reverse beartrap thing, where you have to kill an unconscious person to retrieve the key to unlock it. Since Bruce doesn't kill, that would be interesting for a comic to do.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 08:58 PM