KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt vs Sentry

Black Bolt vs Sentry
Started by: -V-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Citizen V.

Black Bolt vs Sentry

(inspired by ROT Yahman)

1) Without Black-Bolt's scream
2) With the scream

Think It would be a good battle smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:28 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Without scream? not sure

Actually, can someone give me a general feel as to how strong sentry is? i know all about BB, but not much about Sentry.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:31 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

He hasnt a considerable amount of feats.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t411307.html

I reckon it would be a good fight.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:33 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

wait a minute....inspired by who??? miffed

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:34 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
wait a minute....inspired by who??? miffed

lol
i was gona say
wasnt that your thread?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:37 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

ide love to debate here, but im going to have to either read that respect thread (not enough time right now) or someone could sum up sentry for me. lol

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:44 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Sentry=Superman in diffrent colors and less feats

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:46 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Bah! Read the respect thread, its pretty short but its got like all of his feats in it. And Sentry is more than that Nino confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:49 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

yeah, but he said sum it up....summeries shouldn't be more then a sentence stick out tongue

i did read the respect thread, he is pretty badass

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:50 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by V for Valentine
Bah! Read the respect thread, its pretty short but its got like all of his feats in it. And Sentry is more than that Nino confused

I would, i just dont have time to read it right now, so i guess without a summary as nino said, ill hve to do it later lol :/

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:51 PM
Citizen V.

Meh, back on topic! no expression I reckon Sentry might be able to give blackbolt a run for his money without his voice.

With the scream hell no! but seeing as Sentry could probably get to BB before he could scream It might not work. Not too sure.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:53 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Meh, back on topic! no expression I reckon Sentry might be able to give blackbolt a run for his money without his voice.

With the scream hell no! but seeing as Sentry could probably get to BB before he could scream It might not work. Not too sure.
well, sentry CAN fly at the speed of sound, or something of the like...very fast, but wouldn't Sentry die if BB screamed in pain?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:54 PM
Citizen V.

He flys faster than that, hes been shown to go at escape velocities (going to the sun and genosha in back in moments, see respect thread). But you could easily break someones kneck and they would not have time to scream out in pain.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:57 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

He flys faster than that, hes been shown to go at escape velocities (going to the sun and genosha in back in moments, see respect thread). But you could easily break someones kneck and they would not have time to scream out in pain.
i guess it all depends on how fast he can take off, and if BB can let out a whisper before then

it's thought and action vs. sound

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:59 PM
Citizen V.

Well Sentry must think at such speeds (because if we didnt he would fly into buildings and people all the time presumably) So I reckon whatever speed Sentry moves at, when he exertes himself its alot alot faster than sound

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:00 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

so agreed it's sentry for the win 6-7/10? i mean, you gotta give BB some credit...

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:06 PM
Citizen V.

Meh, Black Bolts got it going on aswell. He's also one of the most badass spandex wearing men in Marvel. Got some insane energy manipulation and strength aswell. Very tight fight, but I'd give sentry the edge (Without the scream)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:07 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

BB can also travel at the speed of sound (or just shy of it.) but he can react at speeds faster than that. He got speedblitzed by

hmm
forgot his name
but he was traveling at or beyond the speed of sound and BB dodged him, rather easily

BB also caused extreme harm to Adam Warlock WITH soul gem, how does adam warlock compare to Sentry?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:11 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure he's two seconds faster than anything, even light i.e.similar to Professor Zoom. That what was suggested in the recent Iron Man fight. At full confidence i think Sentry maybe even able to withstand the scream, but that is a big maybe. Can i ask why i inspired the thread?

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:12 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I'm pretty sure he's two seconds faster than anything, even light i.e.similar to Professor Zoom. That what was suggested in the recent Iron Man fight. At full confidence i think Sentry maybe even able to withstand the scream, but that is a big maybe. Can i ask why i inspired the thread?
you didn't sad he just didn't want to give me any creditno expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 07:13 PM