KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

From Superman Beyond, The first Monitor that created The Anti-Monitor. If you didn't read the issue, here is some quotes:

Captain Marvel:

quote:
GRAAHH...Feedback's making my skull ring, Superman! This Monitor...It's too imense to imagine! How can something be bigger than universes?

Superman:

quote:
Some kind of abstract infinite intelligence, the biggest life form I've encountered. A conscious, living void! With our entire multiverse living inside it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 11:33 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

LT ftw.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:39 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The one with feats for the win.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 09:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

I'd say creating the Anti-Monitor with a fraction of his power is pretty up there. His power is infinite.

B5

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:15 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cloud102
I'd say creating the Anti-Monitor with a fraction of his power is pretty up there. His power is infinite.

We don't know the circumstances, nor if the Anti-Monitor was created at peak power in the multiverse busting power we all know and love.

So we go by feats.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:23 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

feats are overrated I mean Bio's are much better... When i see something like he is GOD I put my votes down

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

when it comes to mid carders like supes fighting gladiator feats are ok but retarded level characters work better based on bio, scans work for or against them based on the circumstance usually something related to PIS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:49 PM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by cloud102
Creating the Anti-Monitor eh... wasn't that same Anti-Monitor almost killed by Supergirl?

AM wasn't really impressive until he absorbed all the power from the universes.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 10:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

LT for me.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 11:06 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Bentley
We don't know the circumstances, nor if the Anti-Monitor was created at peak power in the multiverse busting power we all know and love.

So we go by feats.

For the most part, I agree, but I can't help how powerful this guy is. Infinite power, bigger than a multiverse. I don't see how the LT can put this monitor down.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 11:28 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Do you think being physically bigger than a multiverse means anything to the LT?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 12:12 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

We have nothing to go by, until this Monitor has more appearances...

Although, I know a certain 'group' that if he were a Marvel character, what's been shown so far would be enough.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 12:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

LT FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Red Hulk
Although, I know a certain 'group' that if he were a Marvel character, what's been shown so far would be enough.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Do you think being physically bigger than a multiverse means anything to the LT?

How do you know the LT could do anything to harm something that's more than a multiverse? Remember, the DCU IS INSIDE of the thing. He's much more than a multiverse.

Not saying size matters (Lol), but the thought of something more than a multiverse tells how important he is in the grand scheme of things.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:25 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Because the LT represents an omniverse. He's held whole megaverses (several multiverses) in the palms of his hands.

You get the picture.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:52 AM
cloud102

DC is leading to a Megaverse, but it doesn't necessarily prove he can take Monitor.

B5

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:33 AM
Naija boy

LT easily.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 12:49 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

LT

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:49 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

By description Primal Monitor sounds like the DC version of classic beyonder... but by feats only id say LT

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 10:25 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote