KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC Villians Power Houses Battle I

Marvel vs DC Villians Power Houses Battle I
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel vs DC Villians Power Houses Battle I

Marvel

Thanos
Mangog
The Inbetweener
DP Tyrant

vs.

Kingdom Gog
H/P Doomsday
Mordru
Asmodel

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:14 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Probably Marvel. The In-Betweener makes the difference here.

B5

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 08:49 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Probably DC. Asmodel makes the difference here.

It's easy to make blanket statements.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:00 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

DC.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 12:48 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Leaning towards team 1.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:22 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cloud102

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:28 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's not forget about Kingdom Gog's insane power. He pierces Hypertime as if it were a joke, and has the combined power of Zeus, Shazam, Ganthet, and Highfather. He did put a hole in Mxy.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:38 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Would you say he's more powerful than the In-Betweener?

Also is this Asmodel's TRUE form? If so, I'd go with DC now.

B5

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:39 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would you say he's more powerful than the In-Betweener?

Also is this Asmodel's TRUE form? If so, I'd go with DC now.

Current Demonic Asmodel. Leader of Hell's armies.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 03:42 PM
spawnwest

Can H/P Doomsday adapt from anything that team Marvel throws at him in real-time?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:17 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

IB is a High Level Semi-Abstract, he stomps Gog in power. Hes pretty much a counterpart of Galactus. Gog is no where near Galas level. IB can warp reality so he turns H/P Doomsday into a bunny.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:22 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nestical
The dead,are not silent

Originally posted by fangirl101
Let's not forget about Kingdom Gog's insane power. He pierces Hypertime as if it were a joke, and has the combined power of Zeus, Shazam, Ganthet, and Highfather. He did put a hole in Mxy.

just curious,why is it if someone says something about the marvel team winning,you fire back with "well superman can now fire lightning out his ass that creates black holes" or somethig close to that and come to the defense of team dc,yet ive never seen you do that for the marvel team when someone says something about them losing?hmmmmmm Nvr evr evr evr evr

I'M A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYWHERE SO I'M NOWHERE AT ALL

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:23 PM
Nestical is currently offline Click here to Send Nestical a Private Message Find more posts by Nestical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nestical
just curious,why is it if someone says something about the marvel team winning,you fire back with "well superman can now fire lightning out his ass that creates black holes" or somethig close to that and come to the defense of team dc,yet ive never seen you do that for the marvel team when someone says something about them losing?hmmmmmm Nvr evr evr evr evr

I have. I'm sorry you haven't paid attention. But on a marvel leaning board, I don't have to do that as often. there are people here who really think DC's top tiers are only as powerful as the xmen and that DC's skfathers are top tiers. Now you should probably get that checked out. You know. It's not healthy.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:26 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
IB is a High Level Semi-Abstract, he stomps Gog in power. Hes pretty much a counterpart of Galactus. Gog is no where near Galas level. IB can warp reality so he turns H/P Doomsday into a bunny.

It took Entropy to take care of Doomsday. I don't know if IB will be dishing it out like that. But seriously, Mr. Mxy is an actual multiversal reality warper and he still got a whole punched into him. Just saying this is not an easy fight.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:27 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Nestical

Ummm I wonder why........

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:32 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

The problem here is imo H/P is the weak link here. He will be BFR rather quickly or just plain killed rather quickly. I don't wanna hear about this adapting nonsense because a kill is a kill per this battle. The overriding factor for me in the IB... He's an Abstract and really imo has a power and reality warping advantage on anybody on DC. Mordru and Asmodel make this fight very interesting with their power sets and abilities however I just think team marvel has top to bottom a better and more powerful team.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 04:52 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The problem here is imo H/P is the weak link here. He will be BFR rather quickly or just plain killed rather quickly. I don't wanna hear about this adapting nonsense because a kill is a kill per this battle. The overriding factor for me in the IB... He's an Abstract and really imo has a power and reality warping advantage on anybody on DC. Mordru and Asmodel make this fight very interesting with their power sets and abilities however I just think team marvel has top to bottom a better and more powerful team.

Well Mordru was as powerful as the abstract being the time trapper. and Gog has some pretty uber time powers himself.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 06:13 PM
guy222
With my gal

Marvel

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 06:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Marvel wins.

H/P DD is a nonfactor. And while Mangog is, too, Thanos or IB can easily return him to the field.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:13 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Team 2, in a stomp. smile

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote