KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TOAA VS THANOS with HOTU

CAN TOAA strip THANOs of the ultimate power?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TOAA 8 80.00%
THANOS HOTU 0 0%
STALEMATE 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TOAA VS THANOS with HOTU
Started by: boxy brown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOAA VS THANOS with HOTU

THANOS- Has power over the entire omniverse and everything inside of it.

TOAA-equal to THANOS has had this power sicne the beggining of time.

Could TOAA remove the HOTU from this EQually powerful thanos.

SHOw me your reply with some deatials and supportive evidence.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:03 PM
boxy brown is currently offline Click here to Send boxy brown a Private Message Find more posts by boxy brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOAA created the heart.

What the Lord giveth, he taketh away.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:06 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Not this again

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:19 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

What again ultimate :O?
I know they are equals now but can TOAA take back the power of the haert he never appeared in "The EnD" well unless you count THanos i mean the original TOAA

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:34 PM
boxy brown is currently offline Click here to Send boxy brown a Private Message Find more posts by boxy brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by boxy brown
What again ultimate :O?
I know they are equals now but can TOAA take back the power of the haert he never appeared in "The EnD" well unless you count THanos i mean the original TOAA

What i mean is that there hve been so many of these type of threads lately and they always seem to end up being bashfests that prove little.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:37 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not this again

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:42 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

eh I dont like bahsfests

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:44 PM
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

SO far so good ^^

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 08:48 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Discounting the writer angle and short of TOAA simply erasing Thanos from existence with his pencil, this is a stalemate.

Everything the TOAA was in the MU, Thanos with the Heart became.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:08 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

check out my other threads like silver surfer vs nova and woh loks better classic or spider-man wars beyonder?

Last edited by boxy brown on Nov 1st, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:29 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by boxy brown
eh I dont like bahsfests

Or how about a bannedfest......like those?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:42 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxy brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could this thread be banned?Or how could I be banned? This seems pretty on subject and is not 1 sided if do say so my self. I'm asking a question im not making thanos or TOAA seem like al oser am I? i'm just asking if TOAA could strip Almighty THanos of his infinte power for TOAA is there original or could THnos even repel his power. OR was TOAA erased from existence hwen THAnos took the hotu. Plain and simple from my point of veiw.

Last edited by boxy brown on Nov 1st, 2008 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:55 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

As a technicality... If the comics are to be believed... thanos BECAME the supreme being... which means he was TOAA or equivalent. Therefore Supreme being vs. Supreme being, its a stalemate.

I made you my equal. Therefore as my equal, there is nothing you could do that I could not. Otherwise, we would not be equals. And The End would not have stated he was the supreme being.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:45 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
As a technicality... If the comics are to be believed... thanos BECAME the supreme being... which means he was TOAA or equivalent. Therefore Supreme being vs. Supreme being, its a stalemate.

I made you my equal. Therefore as my equal, there is nothing you could do that I could not. Otherwise, we would not be equals. And The End would not have stated he was the supreme being.

How could he be a supreme being and not have the power to fix a flaw with a snap of his finger? How could he be supreme and overlook adam and death. The One Above ALL never over looks anyone in the story. There for Thanos was NOT everything that THE One above was.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:50 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

TOAA = Stan Lee smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:06 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by fangirl101
How could he be a supreme being and not have the power to fix a flaw with a snap of his finger? How could he be supreme and overlook adam and death. The One Above ALL never over looks anyone in the story. There for Thanos was NOT everything that THE One above was.

Adam and Death were not attacking him, and are friends/lovers. He had no reason to destroy them. Moreover, they exist outside the standard MU and are disconnected from space and time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:08 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Why? because the story is called The End. It is a story meant to convey the idea that characters in marvel that die and come back to life every 5 seconds would cease.

Now who would be the best character to portray that, if you were a writer? Oh Em Gee. Maybe Thanos? the most well known nihilist and worshipper of death herself?

And Thanos himself, with his new powers and insight saw what TOAA had planned. Which means he has the cognitive perceptions of TOAA... and saw the grand plan/scheme. So not only was he supreme being in power, but in mind also. He understood what the TOAA had intended without having to ask!

On panel Thanos was stated to be the supreme being. Now you can take that to mean anything you want, but considering that LT is listed as second only to TOAA, and Thanos defeated LT fairly easily... What other supreme beings would there be of the equivalent power to defeat LT so easily.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:09 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
Why? because the story is called The End. It is a story meant to convey the idea that characters in marvel that die and come back to life every 5 seconds would cease.

Now who would be the best character to portray that, if you were a writer? Oh Em Gee. Maybe Thanos? the most well known nihilist and worshipper of death herself?

And Thanos himself, with his new powers and insight saw what TOAA had planned. Which means he has the cognitive perceptions of TOAA... and saw the grand plan/scheme. So not only was he supreme being in power, but in mind also. He understood what the TOAA had intended without having to ask!

On panel Thanos was stated to be the supreme being. Now you can take that to mean anything you want, but considering that LT is listed as second only to TOAA, and Thanos defeated LT fairly easily... What other supreme beings would there be of the equivalent power to defeat LT so easily.

So are you saying that it is outside of the power of The Supreme being to create a powersource more powerful than his creation being the LT? If Thanos were the Supreme being, then where does it say this in the panels? The best we get is Thanos own statements and silence from Eternity. Which doesn't mean jack if someone who is far more powerful than you is questioning you. You dare not anger them. And since Thanos was Supreme, how did warlock and adam slip Thanos's notice? How did Thanos have questions about who else might threaten him? Supreme beings know everything instantly. Thanos was Not God. Not the Supreme being. And his wanking is irksome. Protege is more powerful than the Lt as well. I suppose he's TOAA. Also, Classic MM was more powerul than the LT. I guess he's God too since The LT is second only to God.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:13 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

So are you saying that it is outside of the power of The Supreme being to create a powersource more powerful than his creation being the LT? If Thanos were the Supreme being, then where does it say this in the panels? The best we get is Thanos own statements and silence from Eternity. Which doesn't mean jack if someone who is far more powerful than you is questioning you. You dare not anger them. And since Thanos was Supreme, how did warlock and adam slip Thanos's notice? How did Thanos have questions about who else might threaten him? Supreme beings know everything instantly. Thanos was Not God. Not the Supreme being. And his wanking is irksome. Protege is more powerful than the Lt as well. I suppose he's TOAA. Also, Classic MM was more powerul than the LT. I guess he's God too since The LT is second only to God.

Are you still spouting this bullshit? In addition to on panel evidence, bio evidence, handbook evidence, and writer interviews, let's use one of your DC examples.

Yahweh wanted to get to know Lucifer better. Clearly he wasn't absolutely omniscient. Yet he was the Supreme Being of the Vertigoverse.

Yeah. Stop your bullshit.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:16 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Enyalus
Are you still spouting this bullshit? In addition to on panel evidence, bio evidence, handbook evidence, and writer interviews, let's use one of your DC examples.

Yahweh wanted to get to know Lucifer better. Clearly he wasn't absolutely omniscient. Yet he was the Supreme Being of the Vertigoverse.

Yeah. Stop your bullshit.

YWH isn't the presence. Stop your bullshit. Matter of fact. let me put you on ignore. Becuz I haven't insulted your pathetic pandering of certain posters. When you learn to think for yourself and not insult me, I'll take you off of block. Answer my god damned questions. Don't come at me with writer interviews and Bio's. Come at me with what's on panel in the story.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 02:18 AM