KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultron vs. the Destroyer.

Ultron vs. the Destroyer.
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Ultron vs. the Destroyer.

Hank Pyms ultimate admantium creation believes he can evolve to a technomagical god if he could only get his hands on Odin's mystical creation. However the Destroyer is currently embodied by Lex Luthor, and should the Destroyer be defeated, Luthor dies. However if Luthor wins, he gets full access to both the Destroyer suit and Ultrons... corpse

They fight in the middle of the Arizona Desert,

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:29 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Destroyer in 3 seconds.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:30 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm pretty sure anyone in the Destroyer > Ultron

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:31 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'm 50/50 personally so I created the thread. I mean I remember how Ultron held up against all of the avengers... and adamantium is pretty impervious... so... yah. but if you guys say destroyer wins... i'll go with the crowd. big grin

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:33 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

destroyer

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Destroyer

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 11:09 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Destroyer in 3 seconds.

If that long!

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:24 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Definitely The Destroyer!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 12:27 AM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Destroyer in 3 seconds.
It would take at least five seconds you fanboy. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 02:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Destroyer

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 05:11 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

ultron is tough, but he loses here

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:45 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

Gort i mean Destroyer in just hand to hand combat, wouldn't need to use those "world destroying" blasts of his/her/it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 02:57 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

adamantium is indestructible right ?

ultron's made of adamantium and destroyer isn't therefore destroyer is LESS durable than ultron (or not? huh )

normally ultron should win

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:28 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
adamantium is indestructible right ?

ultron's made of adamantium and destroyer isn't therefore destroyer is LESS durable than ultron (or not? huh )

normally ultron should win

Destroyer armour is more durable than admantium and uru plus it has a blast that can wreck adamantium in one shot.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:31 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

ok I forgot Destroyer is mystical so yeah its possible its harder than adamantium smile

but:
Originally posted by ultimatethor
plus it has a blast that can wreck adamantium in one shot.
thats the thing has there ever been example where a non-cosmic force destroyed adamantium ? confused (eg. an energy blast, a beam weapon or a magic scythe or something like that)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:35 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

ok I forgot Destroyer is mystical so yeah its possible its harder than adamantium smile

but:thats the thing has there ever been example where a non-cosmic force destroyed adamantium ? confused (eg. an energy blast, a beam weapon or a magic scythe or something like that)

Well admantium and uru are practically equal durability wise and the destroyers blast can wreck it in one shot. Id assume the same for admantium,

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:39 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

enchanted uru is harder than adamantium but I dunno about plain uru

but yeah destroyer beam pwned mjolnir so i guess that's possible

its just that we've never seen conventional weapons damage adamantium. we've seen weapons damage other durable things (even things that can damage adamantium, like perrikus scythe sliced mjolnir which cracked adamantium) but never damage adamantium directly. go fig :/

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:44 AM
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by ultimatethor
Well admantium and uru are practically equal durability wise and the destroyers blast can wreck it in one shot. Id assume the same for admantium,

I am not sure about that. I have never seen primary adamantium damaged ever. Uru has been damaged at least twice that i can recall. When Thor hit Exitar with the God Blast his hammer broke. It was also sliced in half by one of the Dark Gods. As far as Adamantium against magical objects the Black Knights Ebony Blade was unabale to cut Wolverine's claws.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:48 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Thor hit adamantium with mjolnir (enchanted uru) and made a small dent in it

also hulk punched ultron and made a small crack (enough for that bee-chick to fly in and mess with ultron's circuits)

but conventional weapon/force doing serious damage to adamantium no your right we've never seen that

btw wonder how perrikus blade would do against cap. america's shield or ultron's armour !

(or ebony blade against mjolnir tho I guess the hammer should resist)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:52 AM
vlaaad12345

but:thats the thing has there ever been example where a non-cosmic force destroyed adamantium ? confused (eg. an energy blast, a beam weapon or a magic scythe or something like that)

The destroyer is a cosmic force....destroyer stomps all over ultron.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:52 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote