KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Omega Red

Namor vs Omega Red
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Namor vs Omega Red

Fight in Siberia.

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:18 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Red.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:19 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Can snow heal Namor?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:22 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Red.
How? Namor is much stronger than Red, is more durable, and faster and can fly.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:34 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Mindset
Can snow heal Namor?

Yes.

Reds Phermones would most likely work on Namor, thus either ko'ing him OR making him extremely woozy. Thats considering namors healing factor isnt as good as Wolverines. At least not while outside of water.

Red has good chances of winning here. Very good chances.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:53 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

This is a tough fight. Namor would have to get a knockout BEFORE the spores really take effect on him, but Red has the durability to last, so I think Omega can take this one. The wildcard is whether rolling around in the snow would act similiar to being in water. I mean if its snowing, the flakes landing on Namor could keep him hydrated, and I think a well hydrated Namor could resist the spores for a while.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:21 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

red

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Pretty unanimous support for Arkady here... and yet no one thought Red could beat Hercules... which is virtually a mirror image of this fight... only Namor can fly... confused

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:18 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... and no one thought Red could beat Hercules? confused
hercules is a lot more durable than Namor...and also stronger

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:19 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Starscream M
hercules is a lot more durable than Namor...and also stronger

No he isn't. They are virtually mirror images of each other, a fact that Hercules himself made one of the several times they've stalemated. Hercs strength edge is about the same as Namors speed edge, inconsequencial

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:22 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

A few months ago I would have bet on Namor but after the beating Red put on Colossus and Wolverine I have to go with Red. Although the story was sorta iffy. I read most of Colossus' appearances and that was the first time he actually bled blood. LOL.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:24 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by snoopdogg
A few months ago I would have bet on Namor but after the beating Red put on Colossus and Wolverine I have to go with Red. Although the story was sorta iffy. I read most of Colossus' appearances and that was the first time he actually bled blood. LOL.
what? red made colossus bleed? how? I smell PIS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:30 AM
Starscream M

No he isn't. They are virtually mirror images of each other, a fact that Hercules himself made one of the several times they've stalemated. Hercs strength edge is about the same as Namors speed edge, inconsequencial
so Namor is as strong as hulk then? cuz herc is

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:31 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Starscream M
what? red made colossus bleed? how? I smell PIS
In Uncanny #499 or so. It was PIS as I pointed Colossus has NEVER blood human blood in human form. His entire body turned to metal.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:31 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

In Uncanny #499 or so. It was PIS as I pointed Colossus has NEVER blood human blood in human form. His entire body turned to metal.

The reason for the blood was because Colossus wasnt in full armored form because of the death factor. Makes sense to me. When the df was applied, Colossus was barely able to sustain his form.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:36 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jrodslam
The reason for the blood was because Colossus wasnt in full armored form because of the death factor. Makes sense to me. When the df was applied, Colossus was barely able to sustain his form.
I don't think so. Colossus is either eintirely transformed or not at all. There is no halfway point.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:38 AM
jrodslam

Pretty unanimous support for Arkady here... and yet no one thought Red could beat Hercules... which is virtually a mirror image of this fight... only Namor can fly... confused

Id give Red greats odds to beat Herc. I remember there was a time i even gave Red the possible odds to beat Hulk.erm

As for this fight, like i said Red has good chances to beat Namor here, but hed have to keep Namor in the air via tentacles to stand the best of chances. If its snowing during this fight, the snow can very well keep Namor in it.

Thats unless the Death Factor is applied.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:40 AM
jrodslam

I don't think so. Colossus is either eintirely transformed or not at all. There is no halfway point.

I understand how is SUPPOSE to be, but i guess the writer/artist was trying to implicate that his armor started to wear off due to lack of consciousness, thus giving Red the ability to do certain things like stick his fingers in him for example.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:44 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

And another thing that was odd was that a fall from a few hundred feet in the air was enough to kayo him but Colossus' punch could not. Maybe if Namor could somehow fly him into the air high enough to drop him but that's unlikely.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:45 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think everyone in those two issues was koyed by a couple 100 foot fall at some point lol

Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler before they where captured, and then later Red. All fear gravity!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:47 AM