KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Duncan MacLoed vs Captain America

Duncan MacLoed vs Captain America
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Duncan MacLoed vs Captain America

who wins?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 11:56 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I am going with Duncan

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:45 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I'm going with Captain America

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Just remembered who Duncan is........HIGHLANDER!!!! lol. Didn't know he had a comic though.

Last edited by Warrior18 on Nov 12th, 2008 at 02:23 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:19 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm going with Captain America

what a shocker. You disagreeing with me. Hell i doubt you even know who duncan is. as usual you disagree with me becuases it me.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:23 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Warrior18
Just remembered who Duncan is........HIGHLANDER!!!! lol. Didn't know he had a comic though.

he doesent I don't think. Though I think he apeared in a manga

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:24 PM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
what a shocker. You disagreeing with me. Hell i doubt you even know who duncan is. as usual you disagree with me becuases it me.
no need for sarcasm. i disagree with you because as usual you are wrong. actually do know who duncan is and he is no where close to cap

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:31 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no need for sarcasm. i disagree with you because as usual you are wrong. actually do know who duncan is and he is no where close to cap

......hahahaha coming from the man I constantly destroy in arguements and constantly prove wrong. please your a joke.

Really Duncan no were near closes to capt?

Lets go over this.

First Ducan 400+ years old. so he has a large experiences edge.
Second duncan like all immortal has a vast Helaing factor. hell immortal have taken machien gun firer with out slowing, jump several stories down with out injuriy ect. and Duncan the strongest of them.
Oh duncan also able to move faster then a man who was able to move compeltely unseen by human eyes and was a blur to other immortals.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:36 PM
Starscream M

......hahahaha coming from the man I constantly destroy in arguements and constantly prove wrong. please your a joke.

Really Duncan no were near closes to capt?

Lets go over this.

First Ducan 400+ years old. so he has a large experiences edge.
Second duncan like all immortal has a vast Helaing factor. hell immortal have taken machien gun firer with out slowing, jump several stories down with out injuriy ect. and Duncan the strongest of them.
Oh duncan also able to move faster then a man who was able to move compeltely unseen by human eyes and was a blur to other immortals.
meh

duncan might be better matched up against blade...although I think blade will win too

capt is simply too skilled for duncan

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:39 PM
golem370

Don't forget when Duncan survived that car explosion as well.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:44 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I only saw a few episodes of the series, but I saw all the films.

I don't recall seeing anything that would lead me to believe Connor or Duncan could take Cap.

But, like I said, I didn't watch all of the episodes. So I probably missed a bit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:46 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

meh

duncan might be better matched up against blade...although I think blade will win too

capt is simply too skilled for duncan

..........two skill vs a man who ahs 400 year of expeirences in military and martial arts. If anything duncan would eb the superior in skill

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:53 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
I only saw a few episodes of the series, but I saw all the films.

I don't recall seeing anything that would lead me to believe Connor or Duncan could take Cap.

But, like I said, I didn't watch all of the episodes. So I probably missed a bit.

that becuases of the time period and it being life action. just like in star wars there anime counter parts are display as far more powerful.

the newest movie and the animae displays duncan and immortals as a whole with vast superhuman stats being able to move far faster then humanly possiable to the point of being compeltely unseen by the human eye

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:56 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Although it wasn't often portrayed well, the Highlander characters, particularly more powerful ones, are meant to be far faster and stronger than humans as well.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Juntai
Although it wasn't often portrayed well, the Highlander characters, particularly more powerful ones, are meant to be far faster and stronger than humans as well.

yup

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:57 PM
Starscream M

..........two skill vs a man who ahs 400 year of expeirences in military and martial arts. If anything duncan would eb the superior in skill
so because duncan has more experience, he is more skilled?

that's crap logic

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

so because duncan has more experience, he is more skilled?

that's crap logic

..........he spent his entire 400 years playing a "The Game" which conist of himself fighting other inhumanly powerful being trying to cut off his head............

He constantly trained over the years master numerous martial art styles and is consider the greatest swordsmaster of all the immortals..........which is saying something since almost eveyr single one is a master with at sword play

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:16 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

that becuases of the time period and it being life action. just like in star wars there anime counter parts are display as far more powerful.

the newest movie and the animae displays duncan and immortals as a whole with vast superhuman stats being able to move far faster then humanly possiable to the point of being compeltely unseen by the human eye

That's all well and good, but Captain America's been presented as being pretty friggin superhuman. Certainly able to move far faster than the human eye can track. *shrugs*

Like I said, my knowledge is limited - but given that knowledge, I don't see Duncan winning.

If you have some specific feats you'd care to list, my opinion may change.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:18 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
That's all well and good, but Captain America's been presented as being pretty friggin superhuman. Certainly able to move far faster than the human eye can track. *shrugs*

Like I said, my knowledge is limited - but given that knowledge, I don't see Duncan winning.

If you have some specific feats you'd care to list, my opinion may change.

when did capt move so fast that he was actaully not seen. I don't mean he could not be tracked, but was actaulyl completely not seen.

duncan fought at that level of speed for an entire battle.

actually in the most recent film, duncan caused his opponet to spinn so fast that his opponet actually drilled himself into the ground.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:28 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

..........he spent his entire 400 years playing a "The Game" which conist of himself fighting other inhumanly powerful being trying to cut off his head............

He constantly trained over the years master numerous martial art styles and is consider the greatest swordsmaster of all the immortals..........which is saying something since almost eveyr single one is a master with at sword play
Wasn't it you who once said that simply because Thor has more experience that doesn't mean he is more skilled than Wolverine?

Despite the fact Thor has "constantly trained over the years master numerous fighting styles and is considered the greatest warrior of all the immortals"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:29 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote