KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » elder predator vs superman (WITH A TWIST)!!!

SUPER PRED VS SUPERMAN
This poll is closed.
SUPER PRED (ELDER) 1 100.00%
SUPERMAN (PRE- CRISES) 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

elder predator vs superman (WITH A TWIST)!!!
Started by: predator king

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked elder predator vs superman (WITH A TWIST)!!!

OK I KNOW YOU THINK IM CRAZY PUTTING A PREDATOR UP AGAINST SUPERMAN BUT AS I SAID ITS "WITH A TWIST" . NOW THE SUPERMAN WERE TALKIN ABOUT IS PRE-CRISIS YES PRE-CRISES AND HE WILL BE FIGHTING AN UNARMED ELDER PRED , NOW HERES THE "TWIST" THE PREDATOR HAS BEEN GIVEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF SUPERMANS POWERS YUP EVERY SINGLE ONE , THEY HAVE A HAND TO HAND FIGHT ON THE CLOSEST PLANET TO THE SUN NO HOLDS BARRED .

BY THE WAY THE PREDATOR HAS FULL AND EXTENSIVE KNOLEDGE OF HIS NEWLY FOUND POWERS AND HE REALLY REALLY WANTS SUPES SKULL HE IS ALSO NOT BOUND BY ANY PRED LAWS . PERSONALY I THINK THAT SUPY AINT GONA BE WALKIN AWAY FROM THIS ONE !!!!!! big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing evil face

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:11 PM
predator king is currently offline Click here to Send predator king a Private Message Find more posts by predator king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: elder predator vs superman (WITH A TWIST)!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by predator king
OK I KNOW YOU THINK IM CRAZY PUTTING A PREDATOR UP AGAINST SUPERMAN BUT AS I SAID ITS "WITH A TWIST" . NOW THE SUPERMAN WERE TALKIN ABOUT IS PRE-CRISIS YES PRE-CRISES AND HE WILL BE FIGHTING AN UNARMED ELDER PRED , NOW HERES THE "TWIST" THE PREDATOR HAS BEEN GIVEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF SUPERMANS POWERS YUP EVERY SINGLE ONE , THEY HAVE A HAND TO HAND FIGHT ON THE CLOSEST PLANET TO THE SUN NO HOLDS BARRED .

BY THE WAY THE PREDATOR HAS FULL AND EXTENSIVE KNOLEDGE OF HIS NEWLY FOUND POWERS AND HE REALLY REALLY WANTS SUPES SKULL HE IS ALSO NOT BOUND BY ANY PRED LAWS . PERSONALY I THINK THAT SUPY AINT GONA BE WALKIN AWAY FROM THIS ONE !!!!!! big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing evil face
So, Someone Who's superior in combat, given all of Superman's powers. Hmm. Tuff choice.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:14 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

YUP

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:19 PM
predator king is currently offline Click here to Send predator king a Private Message Find more posts by predator king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Here is the real question does Superman have enough power to kill himself lol

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK FINE IF THE PRED SUCCEEDS IN PULVERISING OLD SUPY HE HAS TO FIGHT SENTRY AND THEN SILVER SURFER ON THE SAME PLANET IF THAT DONT WORK BRING IN THANOS AND IF THE PRED IS STILL STANDING THAN HE IS TRULLY SUPER COOOOOOOL Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' devil zorro

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:22 PM
Squirrel Fart

YEAH, YOU'RE A TROLL.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

MYBE MYBE NOT Happy Dance Happy Dance smokin' laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) devil What the f**k? rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:53 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the real question does Superman have enough power to kill himself lol

He kinda does that in Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:11 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

This is pre-crisis Superman. Logic does not apply. People have gained his powers before, and he finds a way to pull it out in the clutch.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:33 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUT THIS IS THE PREDATOR WE TALKIN ABOUT WITH SUPES POWER

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:59 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

BUT THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS WITH THE CAP-LOCKS ACTIVATED LULZ!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:03 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

HAHAHA

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:05 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

YH IT SO WAT I LIKE TO MAKE A POINT Happy Dance Happy Dance beer devil What the f**k? rolling on floor laughing evil face eek! laughing OH YH BY THE WAY THE PRED TAKES THIS FIGHT

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:33 PM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I AM A TROLL MUHAHAHAHA..... not

The predator has good fighting skills, so he wins.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 08:02 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
predator king
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree and ill stop acting like a troll im just a little hyper today thats all

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 08:04 PM